Thread poster: Bilingualduo
Bilingualduo
Bilingualduo  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 12:25
English to Italian
+ ...
Dec 13, 2004

I am aligning with Trans Suite Align (sadly now gone out of business), and the programme appears to run through the motions of aligning my docs, even to the point of exporting - only the result is '0' files exported even though I get 100% complete. I have tried exporting in all 9 formats available for export and all of them result in empty files.Any clues what might be wrong?

Running XP Home on a P4 3.2 with 1000 Mbs RAM

Thanks for any advice
Bambi

Sonja Tomaskovic (X)
Sonja Tomaskovic (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Not the same problem Dec 13, 2004

Hello Bambi,

I am too having a problem with TransSuite Align, although not the same as you.

Whenever I split a segment into two TS Align breaks one of the links of my previous segment connections which makes it necessary for me to go through all of them once more to link them together.

I for one have therefore decided to use PlusTools for alignment.

T
... See more
Hello Bambi,

Whenever I split a segment into two TS Align breaks one of the links of my previous segment connections which makes it necessary for me to go through all of them once more to link them together.

I for one have therefore decided to use PlusTools for alignment.

This is not really solving your problem, I know. Sorry for not having any better answer for you.

Kindly,

Sonja

[Edited at 2004-12-13 21:26]

[Edited at 2004-12-13 21:27]
Collapse

Bilingualduo
Bilingualduo  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Hopefully a solution can be found Dec 13, 2004

Sonja Tomaskovic wrote:

his is not really solving your problem, I know. Sorry for not having any better answer for you.
[/quote]

Hi,
Sorry to hear that you are also having some problems. I am a WordFast fan adn it is my CAT tool of choice, but I'm afraid I don't find myself very comfortable with +Tools - which is why I would rather opt for Trans Suite...Hopefully we can find a solution to our problems. Thanks anyhow,
Bambi

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trans Suite Align: fails to export

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »