Mobile menu

Modifying Blue Board entries
Thread poster: Erika Pavelka
Erika Pavelka  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:02
French to English
May 29, 2002

It would be nice if translator ratings and agency comments on the Blue Board could be modified.

I rated an agency with which I had worked a few years ago (1998, 1999) and their comment was \"we have never worked with you.\"

I sent a message privately listing job numbers and details, confirming that I had indeed worked with them. Turns out it was a newer employee who hadn\'t seen my name in the database. Anyway, she said she\'d change her comment and she hasn\'t. And I can\'t change my rating because the agency has commented on it.

I would like to be able to respond publicly because I am not in the habit of rating agencies I haven\'t worked for. I want others to be able to use my information and not think that I\'m making false comments.

Thanks,

Erika

Direct link Reply with quote

Erika Pavelka  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:02
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Comment instead of rating May 29, 2002

Perhaps I should have said comment instead of rating. In my case, it has nothing to do with non-payment, but I do see your point.

It would be nice if a translator could respond to an agency\'s comment (or if agencies could change their comment!).

Erika

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Modifying Blue Board entries

Advanced search

Translation news related to CAT tools

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs