Reload = re-Submit
Thread poster: Bart B. Van Bockstaele

Bart B. Van Bockstaele  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 19:17
Dutch
+ ...
May 30, 2002

I am a fervent user of the Reload-button (in Opera). However, when I post something and I \'reload\' that page, the information in the page is not just updated. Instead, the information is re-sent and re-posted. Since I do not have this issue with other sites, I presume this is an oversight (or an insect ^_^) in the ProZ software. Just thought I\'d let you know. It\'s no big deal but it does make look quite stupid once in a while because the net result may be that the same message is posted two or three times.

Direct link Reply with quote

Gayle Wallimann  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:17
Member (2001)
French to English
+ ...
Same problem May 30, 2002

I\'ve noticed that too over the past year. It has always been like that, I think. It does make me feel stupid when it happens to me.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reload = re-Submit

Advanced search

Translation news related to CAT tools

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs