https://www.proz.com/forum/cat_tools_technical_help/3073-reload_%3D_re_submit.html

Reload = re-Submit
Thread poster: Bart B. Van Bockstaele
Bart B. Van Bockstaele
Bart B. Van Bockstaele  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 22:01
Dutch
+ ...
May 30, 2002

I am a fervent user of the Reload-button (in Opera). However, when I post something and I \'reload\' that page, the information in the page is not just updated. Instead, the information is re-sent and re-posted. Since I do not have this issue with other sites, I presume this is an oversight (or an insect ^_^) in the ProZ software. Just thought I\'d let you know. It\'s no big deal but it does make look quite stupid once in a while because the net result may be that the same message is posted two ... See more
I am a fervent user of the Reload-button (in Opera). However, when I post something and I \'reload\' that page, the information in the page is not just updated. Instead, the information is re-sent and re-posted. Since I do not have this issue with other sites, I presume this is an oversight (or an insect ^_^) in the ProZ software. Just thought I\'d let you know. It\'s no big deal but it does make look quite stupid once in a while because the net result may be that the same message is posted two or three times.

Collapse

Gayle Wallimann
Gayle Wallimann  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:01
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
Same problem May 30, 2002

I\'ve noticed that too over the past year. It has always been like that, I think. It does make me feel stupid when it happens to me.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reload = re-Submit

Translation news related to CAT tools

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »