Incorrect hyphenation after importing Finnish text into InDesign
Thread poster: Jaroslav Kafka
Jaroslav Kafka
Czech Republic
Local time: 04:38
English to Czech
+ ...
Apr 12, 2005

I am using InDesign CS and Trados 6.5. Text exported from an Indesign document was translated into Finnish. I imported the translated text into the InDesign document. After that I found, that there are a quite lot of hyphenation errors in the InDesign text. Do you know some easy solution for this problem?

Direct link Reply with quote

Local time: 04:38
Member (2007)
German to English
+ ...
Change language Apr 12, 2005

you can change the language settings for all text. (Don't know if there is a spellchecker for Finnish available) Maybe it will necessary to set all text to "no language".

With kind regards

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Incorrect hyphenation after importing Finnish text into InDesign

Advanced search

Translation news related to CAT tools

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs