Thread poster: Silvina

Silvina
Local time: 13:53
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 23, 2005

Hi there,
Is there any way to get an Analyse report for wordcounting in a SDLX file? I know that a quicker way is via Statistics but I am in need of a more detailed report, something like the .log in Trados.

Any advice please?
Thanks so much!

Direct link Reply with quote

Rahi Moosavi  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 12:53
Member (2004)
Farsi (Persian) to English
+ ...
Version Sep 24, 2005

This depends on the version you have. I have 2004 Standard and it doesn't allow me to use the "Analyze" software (very much like in Trados) but you could use it if you have the 2004 Professional version. I don't know if this is still the case with 2005 versions.

Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
Austria
Local time: 18:53
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
You need the Professional version Sep 24, 2005

Hi,

You need SDLX Professional, in order to be able to use SDL Analyse, no matter which version.

Giuliana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Detailed wordcount with SDLX

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs