SDLX help to restore default settings
Thread poster: Anita J.
Anita J.
Anita J.
Local time: 05:44
English to Spanish
Nov 18, 2005

When creating a project in SDLX and confirming the project import, I accidentally clicked "Save Defaults" instead of "next" to prepare all the files for the project. I can't find the way to go back to the previous defaults.

There must be a way other than reinstalling the software again!

Please!! Somebody help me!!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-11-18 06:31]

ENGSOL
ENGSOL
German to English
+ ...
SDLX help to restore default settings Nov 20, 2005

Ana Jeon wrote:

When creating a project in SDLX and confirming the project import, I accidentally clicked "Save Defaults" instead of "next" to prepare all the files for the project. I can't find the way to go back to the previous defaults.

There must be a way other than reinstalling the software again!

Please!! Somebody help me!!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-11-18 06:31]

Hi Ana,

If I've understood your question correctly, all you need to do to 'go back to the previous defaults' is create a new project and (re)set and save your default settings, i.e. you can set new default settings every time you create a project!

HTH

Thomas

Anita J.
Anita J.
Local time: 05:44
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
I've already tried that.... Nov 21, 2005

Thank you Thomas, but that didn't work. It seems there's no way back once you click "save defaults"... I'll have to reinstall the program.
Thank You!!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX help to restore default settings

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »