Mobile menu

Wordfast update
Thread poster: Lise Berthiaume
Lise Berthiaume
Canada
Local time: 14:08
English to French
Nov 24, 2005

This summer I took advantage of the special concerning Wordfast. Now I wonder how to update it and how to get PLUS TOOL permently stick on the tool bas of Word? I have to load it every time that I open Word. Is there a way to get it permently on word tool bar?

Direct link Reply with quote

Gerard de Noord  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 19:08
Member (2003)
German to Dutch
+ ...
Startup folder Nov 24, 2005

Lise Berthiaume wrote:

This summer I took advantage of the special concerning Wordfast. Now I wonder how to update it and how to get PLUS TOOL permently stick on the tool bas of Word? I have to load it every time that I open Word. Is there a way to get it permently on word tool bar?

Download and unzip both files to the startup folder of Word. Use Tools/Options/Folder Locations to locate the startup folder on your system.

Check if your license number is still there and reorganise your TM and glossaries. That's all.

Read about the PB command KeepTemplate in the manual, although I think +Tools is not concerned.

Regards,
Gerard

Lise Berthiaume
Canada
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Hi Gerar Nov 24, 2005

Yoou means that I should download again wordfast from the site? I am not familiar with CAT tools. Thank you

Gerard de Noord  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 19:08
Member (2003)
German to Dutch
+ ...
Always update to the latest version of Wordfast and +Tools Nov 24, 2005

Yes, Lise,

Always update to the latest public version of Wordfast and +Tools. I did so today. I tested them and they work fine.

Once you have the two DOT files in the startup folder of Word, they'll be available every time you open Word.

Regards,
Gerard

Lise Berthiaume
Canada
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Gerard Nov 24, 2005

I have to leave this afternoon so I will download the last version of Worfast during that time.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast update

Advanced search

Translation news related to CAT tools

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs