Mobile menu

Problem with Multitrans 3 on XP media center
Thread poster: Aegis

Local time: 19:23
English to French
+ ...
Jul 20, 2006

I have recently changed my old computer (XP sp 1) for a brand new one with XP media center.

However, I can't get Multitrans to work anymore under the new platform... every time I try to connect to Multitrans through Word 2003, I get a visual basic error window telling me "Error 48, dll missing". But it doesn't tell me which dll...

It is the same with word 2000, but it works perfectly with Powerpoint 2003.

I tried to install a visual basic dll package, but it didn't solve the problem.

I then tried to download a more recent trial version (4), but I can't find it, even on the developer's website (trial version isn't available anymore).

I also tried to explain my problem to the developer, but they answered that version 3 was an old version, and I should get the latest one, which is "xp compatible". I'm not ready to spend +2000$ in a version I can't try !

Does anyone know how to solve my dll problem to make version 3 work, or where to find the trial version 4?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day !

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with Multitrans 3 on XP media center

Advanced search

Translation news related to CAT tools

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs