Problem with Multitrans 3 on XP media center
Thread poster: Aegis

Aegis
Local time: 03:05
English to French
+ ...
Jul 20, 2006

Hello,

I have recently changed my old computer (XP sp 1) for a brand new one with XP media center.

However, I can't get Multitrans to work anymore under the new platform... every time I try to connect to Multitrans through Word 2003, I get a visual basic error window telling me "Error 48, dll missing". But it doesn't tell me which dll...

It is the same with word 2000, but it works perfectly with Powerpoint 2003.

I tried to install a visual basic dll package, but it didn't solve the problem.

I then tried to download a more recent trial version (4), but I can't find it, even on the developer's website (trial version isn't available anymore).

I also tried to explain my problem to the developer, but they answered that version 3 was an old version, and I should get the latest one, which is "xp compatible". I'm not ready to spend +2000$ in a version I can't try !

Does anyone know how to solve my dll problem to make version 3 work, or where to find the trial version 4?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day !

Aegis

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with Multitrans 3 on XP media center

Advanced search

Translation news related to CAT tools

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs