Mobile menu

Dust networking technology is fantastic
Thread poster: xxxBrandis
xxxBrandis
Local time: 02:54
English to German
+ ...
Oct 5, 2007

Hi! I could contact atleast over 6000 colleagues and friends today with a single SMS around the globe. A few years back I had done a few projects in this area, now it is a total reality, I find it very effective. I just wanted to share my joy, offer and experience. Best regards, Brandis

Direct link Reply with quote

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Wonderful tool for spamming 6000 persons Oct 5, 2007

Ask them if they need to enlarge anything...

Magda

xxxBrandis
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
not a spam Oct 5, 2007

Hi! I am afraid you misunderstand me thoroughly, these networks are equally secure with their access points. Well I see i do not have to expand on this with these presumptions. Have a great day all my colleagues are personally known to me. Best regards, Brandis

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 23:54
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Please explain what is this about Oct 5, 2007

Brandis,

could you please explain what is this about and, if the topic doesn't belong to this forum (CAT Tools Technical Help) as I think, we could move it where it belongs.

Thank you
Gianfranco

xxxBrandis
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
ouch... wrong forum Oct 5, 2007

Hi! I thought I knew much about forums yet posted in the probable wrong location. Actually I was searching for something in CAT tool technical help and realised, it is a great idea to post my experience and did not realise where it was. Would be so kind and move this thread to appropriate location. Thank you Best regards, Brandis

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 23:54
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Please explain what is it about Oct 5, 2007

Dear Brandis,

to move it to the appropriate forum it would be necessary first to understand what are you talking about, as I said above when asking you to explain.

bye
Gianfranco

Alicia Casal  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 22:54
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
I ve found this: Oct 5, 2007

Dust Networks : Embedded Wireless Sensor Networking for Monitoring ...- [ Traduzca esta página ]Dust Networks, the leader in standards-based intelligent wireless sensor networking (WSN), provides ultra low-power, highly reliable systems to industrial ...
www.dustnetworks.com/ - 23k - En caché - Páginas similares

Éric Cléach  Identity Verified
France
Member (2005)
English to French
2 weeks... Oct 19, 2007

And still no explanation...

xxxBrandis
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I was reporting my excitement... Oct 19, 2007

Hi! that is all. I had worked on the prototype projects when the initial Nokia´´s dust networks were beng developed and had done large translaton those days. I found that, today they are a reality that I could really contact over 6000 colleagues and other professionals using a single Quadband Mobile working on a dustwork engineering technology. I had hence also requested Mr. Manka to move the thread to the appropriate forum, did not realize that I was posting in CAT tools. sorry. Best regards, Brandis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dust networking technology is fantastic

Advanced search

Translation news related to CAT tools

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs