How do I repair/salvage... a corrupted MultiTerm 5 database?
Thread poster: Vincent MAELSTAF
Vincent MAELSTAF
Local time: 10:59
English to French
Feb 14, 2003

Hi!

My MultiTerm5 database became corrupted -program freezes when creating index, and has WorkBench stop and insert a pair of curled brackets when I try to open a TU in the Word document- Is there any way to repair or export and import again in a blank MultiTerm like you do with corrupted TMs? I am not familiar with the export/import process with MultiTem 5 so I would really appreciate any feedback on this.

Many thanks in advance,

Vincent

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxpkb

Local time: 09:59
French to English
Send it to Trados support Feb 16, 2003

Vincent,

I see you haven\'t had a reply yet, so I will give you my solution.

Zip up the memory (all 6 or 7 files) and send it to support-de@trados.com with a very polite message asking if they can sort it out. They usually send you back a txt file that you can import into a new memory within a couple of hours.

Good luck.

Philip

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I repair/salvage... a corrupted MultiTerm 5 database?

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums