Mobile menu

How to install SDLX Lite having already Wordfast installed?
Thread poster: Dragana Molnar M.A.

Dragana Molnar M.A.  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 03:41
Member (2007)
Italian to German
+ ...
Oct 18, 2007

An agency contacted me last week asking if I were disposed to use the freebie version of SDLX, so I began my search on the web and discovered the SDLX 2007 Lite Trial Version and downloaded it immediately. Between two translation jobs I would like to install it, but I need some HELP, PLEASE...

I'm already running Wordfast 5.5 on Word 2003 and I'm wondering if it is possible to install at the same time SDLX Lite without creating problems on both CATs?

It would be great if anybody out there could give me some hints about how to install SDLX Lite in order to avoid future problems with Wordfast and vice versa!

Thank you very much...Dra

Direct link Reply with quote

Ritu Bhanot  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 03:41
Member (2006)
French to Hindi
+ ...
SDLX Lite Oct 18, 2007

Hi,
Yes, it is possible to install and work on both Wordfast and SDLX lite on the same computer.
I have both and I've never had any problem with that.
I followed the usual steps of installation.
HTH,
Ritu

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to install SDLX Lite having already Wordfast installed?

Advanced search

Translation news related to CAT tools

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs