Request for translation help:
Thread poster: danette

danette
France
Local time: 22:56
Italian to English
+ ...
Sep 24, 2003

Can someone please tell me (in English, Spanish or Italian) what this following piece of Catalàn says? I understand most of it but not all. Thank you very much:

"estiguis on estiguis pensa en mi com jo pensare en tu y recorda tots els moments passats, pero sobretot imagina els futurs, algu que no t'oblidara"

Direct link Reply with quote

Ángel Espinosa
Spain
Member (2005)
French to Spanish
+ ...
Kudoz llarg Sep 24, 2003

"Allá donde estés, piensa en mí como yo lo hago en ti, y recuerda todos los momentos pasados, pero sobre todo imagina los futuros; alguien que no te olvidará".

Una possibilitat.

Ariadna Castillo González  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 04:56
English to Catalan
+ ...
let´s see... Sep 24, 2003

danette wrote:
"estiguis on estiguis pensa en mi com jo pensare en tu y recorda tots els moments passats, pero sobretot imagina els futurs, algu que no t'oblidara"

Hi Danette,

It would read something like that:

"Wherever you are, think about me as I will be thinking about you and remember all the moments we shared (in the past) but, above all, imagine the moments to come (in the future)... Somebody who will never forget you."

Cheers,
Ariadna

[Edited at 2003-09-24 16:09]

Traduim
English to Catalan
+ ...
Translation Sep 24, 2003

"Wherever you are, think of me like I'll think of you and remember all the past moments. But remember specially the future moments. Somebody who will never forget you"

Arturo Mannino  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
... i aquí tens la versió italiana: Sep 24, 2003

"dovunque tu sia, pensami come io ti penserò e ricorda tutti i momenti passati, ma soprattutto immagina quelli futuri, qualcuno che non ti dimenticherà".

Pilar Gili Ferré
Spain
English to Catalan
+ ...
another possible translation Dec 7, 2003

wherever you are, think of me like I will be thinking of you. And remember all past moments but, above all, imagine the future ones. Someone who will not forget you.

danette
France
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks! grazie! gracias! Sep 22, 2004

sigh...that boy from Barcelona is so romantic!!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Request for translation help:

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs