Thread poster: Danette St. Onge
Danette St. Onge
Danette St. Onge
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:57
Italian to English
+ ...
Sep 24, 2003

Can someone please tell me (in English, Spanish or Italian) what this following piece of Catalàn says? I understand most of it but not all. Thank you very much:

"estiguis on estiguis pensa en mi com jo pensare en tu y recorda tots els moments passats, pero sobretot imagina els futurs, algu que no t'oblidara"

Ángel Espinosa Gadea
Ángel Espinosa Gadea
Spain
French to Spanish
+ ...
Kudoz llarg Sep 24, 2003

"Allá donde estés, piensa en mí como yo lo hago en ti, y recuerda todos los momentos pasados, pero sobre todo imagina los futuros; alguien que no te olvidará".

Una possibilitat.

Ariadna Castillo González
Ariadna Castillo González  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 14:57
English to Catalan
+ ...
let´s see... Sep 24, 2003

danette wrote:
"estiguis on estiguis pensa en mi com jo pensare en tu y recorda tots els moments passats, pero sobretot imagina els futurs, algu que no t'oblidara"

Hi Danette,

It would read something like that:

"Wherever you are, think about me as I will be thinking about you and remember all the moments we shared (in the past) but, above all, imagine the moments to come (in the future)... Somebody who will never forget you."

Cheers,
Ariadna

[Edited at 2003-09-24 16:09]

Traduim
Traduim
English to Catalan
+ ...
Translation Sep 24, 2003

"Wherever you are, think of me like I'll think of you and remember all the past moments. But remember specially the future moments. Somebody who will never forget you"

Arturo Mannino
Arturo Mannino  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:57
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
... i aquí tens la versió italiana: Sep 24, 2003

"dovunque tu sia, pensami come io ti penserò e ricorda tutti i momenti passati, ma soprattutto immagina quelli futuri, qualcuno che non ti dimenticherà".

Pilar Gili Ferré
Pilar Gili Ferré
Spain
Local time: 08:57
English to Catalan
+ ...
another possible translation Dec 7, 2003

wherever you are, think of me like I will be thinking of you. And remember all past moments but, above all, imagine the future ones. Someone who will not forget you.

Danette St. Onge
Danette St. Onge
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:57
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks! grazie! gracias! Sep 22, 2004

sigh...that boy from Barcelona is so romantic!!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Request for translation help:

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »