ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:06
English to Chinese
+ ...
Agree May 9, 2008

wherestip wrote:

IMO, translation is not taking dictation; neither is it simultaneous interpretation

I personaly believe translation is more of an effort similar to composition. Just like writers, you have some who type fast; you have some who type with two fingers. But the typing speed is not what determines a good writer.

[Edited at 2008-05-09 18:31]

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:06
English to Chinese
+ ...
同意 May 9, 2008

stone118 wrote:

樂音:

我已極少做翻譯,但翻譯時思考的時間遠大過打字,所以我認為即使不會盲打,應該也不比會盲打者慢太多。

stone:

你写文章时“45分鐘寫完 3260 字”确实是够快的。我估计这里只有 Wenjer 的速度才能与你相比(当然还取决于他的情绪状况)。;)

zhu0551
zhu0551
China
Local time: 09:06
English to Chinese
+ ...
a amazing thing May 31, 2008

It reminds me of a course studying in the first year in my university.The teacher always sat down in the front of a computer every time teaching us.We could not see him due to his short body.Combining his low voice,I did not follow what he said.A amazing idea hit me some day.Why not practise touch typing?First I remembered all the keys in the keyboard and typed the words displayed in the slide in the assumption that the keyboard was right under my fingers.Finally,I knew nothing about the course... See more
It reminds me of a course studying in the first year in my university.The teacher always sat down in the front of a computer every time teaching us.We could not see him due to his short body.Combining his low voice,I did not follow what he said.A amazing idea hit me some day.Why not practise touch typing?First I remembered all the keys in the keyboard and typed the words displayed in the slide in the assumption that the keyboard was right under my fingers.Finally,I knew nothing about the course and instead learned the touch typing.Collapse

Shouguang Cao
Shouguang Cao  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 09:06
English to Chinese
+ ...
进来看看什么叫盲打 Jun 1, 2008

原来是不看键盘打就盲打,我还以为不看屏幕才叫盲打呢。

居然就人打字需要看着键盘打?看屏幕怎么办?一只眼看屏幕,一只眼看键盘?

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

盲打是否可以有效地提高中文的翻译速度?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »