Mobile menu

请教!!有人考过DPSI吗??
Thread poster: azurely
azurely
Chinese to English
May 11, 2008

如题。有些问题想请教,关于DPSI。给IOL发了很多邮件,都没有人回。如果您已经考过或者知道有人考过DPSI,不知能否跟贴留言,指点一下啊?感激感激!!

[Edited at 2008-05-11 23:10]

Direct link Reply with quote

rchan
Local time: 15:10
Chinese to English
+ ...
DPSI Law May 17, 2008

I took DPSI (Law) Mandarin-simplified in 2006. I'm no expert, but I can try to help with your questions!

liyan
Chinese
Anybody tried a DPSI distance learning course? Jul 16, 2008

rchan wrote:

I took DPSI (Law) Mandarin-simplified in 2006. I'm no expert, but I can try to help with your questions!

Dear Chan,
Did you take any course for the exam? Not many places running Mandarin courses as far as I know. Global Language Services is running a distance learning course, I am considering of registering the law option for the 2009 exam. Be nice to receive your reply. Thanks

LIN LIN
English to Chinese
+ ...
About DPSI May 28, 2009

liyan wrote:

rchan wrote:

Dear Chan,
Did you take any course for the exam? Not many places running Mandarin courses as far as I know. Global Language Services is running a distance learning course, I am considering of registering the law option for the 2009 exam. Be nice to receive your reply. Thanks

Not sure if you have taken the exam or going to take it in June this year, any ideas on how to prepare the DPSI?

Thanks.

carol so  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (2008)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Practice makes perfect May 29, 2009

I had my DPSI last year and I wont recommend a distance-learning course- what you need is plenty of practices and role play exercises.

A distance learning course may help with vocabulary building but it cant really teach you how to interpret. Personally I think it is important to have an experienced interpreter to comment on your skills and role play performances.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

请教!!有人考过DPSI吗??

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs