Mobile menu

Job on chinese poem, calligraphy, 貊,蝳日,函
Thread poster: Kvasir

Local time: 14:40
English to Chinese
+ ...
May 1, 2003

hi all,

not sure if there is any among you, or know someone who does calligraphy and compose chinese poems? The type that are done for special occasions like wedding, anniversary, birthday etc.

My parents\' anniversary is coming up this year in November, and I\'m still trying to find someone who can do commissioned work for me.

Should i post this in the JOBS section?

Email me with contacts and will discuss details and rates.

Direct link Reply with quote

Bin Zhang  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:40
English to Chinese
+ ...
Nice to meet you. May 2, 2003

I probably can help you, and you don\'t need to post it as a job.

Flat rate for this job can be discussed.

Where are you? What do you expect this job done?Please let me know more information.

yao-yao wei
United States
Local time: 13:40
Chinese to English
+ ...
well, how about my dad? May 2, 2003

My dad is a calligrapher, a painter and chinese poem composer. He has 鄭~{0e~}橋 style. The only one problem is he lives in Taiwan. However, I can call and talk to him.

You can e-mail me at

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job on chinese poem, calligraphy, 貊,蝳日,函

Advanced search

D矇j Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why D矇j Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs