China
Local time: 06:47
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Another question on browniz Sep 26, 2008

在网站中发现下述内容:

3. 如何使用browniz 点数?

ProZ.com wants to give benefits to, and retain, the more active contributors. Browniz provide a rough way to track contributions.

If a member's browniz total rises to 4000, that member is entitled to a discount on a future purchase of ProZ.com membership. New professional memberships can be purchased for 115 dollars/99 euros + 4000 browniz; professional membership renewals are available for
... See more
在网站中发现下述内容:

3. 如何使用browniz 点数?

ProZ.com wants to give benefits to, and retain, the more active contributors. Browniz provide a rough way to track contributions.

If a member's browniz total rises to 4000, that member is entitled to a discount on a future purchase of ProZ.com membership. New professional memberships can be purchased for 115 dollars/99 euros + 4000 browniz; professional membership renewals are available for 109 dollars/94 euros + 4000 browniz.

Browniz points can also be used to pay for access to entries on the outsourcer Blue Board, directory text ads, for quoting on jobs, and more in the future.

Browniz also contribute to a member's standing in the directory--if two members have the same number of KudoZ points, the one with more browniz is shown first.

我现在在中国,之前有说中国的用户如果申请成为会员的话,只需交纳MRB360元的费用,在这种情况下, browniz的点数还可以用来享受折扣吗?

非常感谢!
Collapse

Michael Arnold
Michael Arnold  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
哈姆雷特说这是一个问题 Sep 26, 2008

哈姆雷特说这是一个问题,统统探索中……

Alice yang wrote:
如何通过Proz.com接单子呢?

Denyce Seow
Denyce Seow  Identity Verified
Singapore
Member (2004)
Chinese to English
Chinese article Sep 26, 2008

Irene Chao wrote:

請問一下:submit article 是否一定要用英語呢?我發現部份文章是其他語言的,為什麼就是沒有中文的文章呢?

You can submit Chinese articles. The three Chinese moderators will help to vet them. This is a good way to earn Browniz and increase your exposure.

[Edited at 2008-09-26 16:39]

Denyce Seow
Denyce Seow  Identity Verified
Singapore
Member (2004)
Chinese to English
RMB360 membership - no Browniz Sep 26, 2008

Alice yang wrote:

我现在在中国,之前有说中国的用户如果申请成为会员的话,只需交纳MRB360元的费用,在这种情况下, browniz的点数还可以用来享受折扣吗?

You can't use Browniz if you pay RMB 360 to the local representive; you can only use Browniz if you pay online at a price of US$115.

[Edited at 2008-09-26 16:42]

Irene Chao
Irene Chao  Identity Verified
English to Chinese
Can job membership join the contest ? Oct 6, 2008

One more question :

Can job membership join the contest ?

keepdancing
keepdancing  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 08:47
Member (2008)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Thanks a lot for all the discussions. Jul 13, 2012

The detailed explanation from Denyce are particularly helpful. I have registered at ProZ for five years now but most of the time I just use one single function of ProZ, i.e. the invoicing function. Aside from that, I only help others with translation questions. At first, I couldn't help wondering if it was worth it investing in online invoicing. But as I can see, ProZ has been expanding rapidly and providing more and more services to members. So I invested in ProZ membership all these years. Old... See more
The detailed explanation from Denyce are particularly helpful. I have registered at ProZ for five years now but most of the time I just use one single function of ProZ, i.e. the invoicing function. Aside from that, I only help others with translation questions. At first, I couldn't help wondering if it was worth it investing in online invoicing. But as I can see, ProZ has been expanding rapidly and providing more and more services to members. So I invested in ProZ membership all these years. Old monkeys are not supposed to play new stunts, but I have to learn tricks for more efficient use of ProZ.com from you all. Cheers!Collapse

Fubin Che
Fubin Che  Identity Verified
English to Chinese
新手同问 Oct 30, 2012

我也是新手,主要从事医药翻译,希望能够摆脱国内低价的局面。

James_xia
James_xia  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
先做好Profile Oct 31, 2012

yingtiao wrote:

我也是新手,主要从事医药翻译,希望能够摆脱国内低价的局面。

看了一下你的Profile页面,似乎相关内容,如医学行业经历等等需要先完善一下。 :)

vivianzyan
vivianzyan  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
browniz分还有这个用 Jan 17, 2013

4000分能抵会员费吗?那拼命回贴子算了。

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

如何通过Proz.com接单子呢?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »