Mobile menu

图书广告
Thread poster: Jianjun Zhang

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:47
English to Chinese
+ ...
Nov 5, 2008

无意间在 ProZ 上看到一条广告,点进去后看到这样一本书:

Internet Freelancing: Practical Guide for Translators.

不知道会不会有很多人买呢?以前有过一本书,大约叫做翻译一年赚 800 万美元之类,听说作者还参加过 ProZ 会议,在会上向大家演讲一番...

不过要是这些书都买得好,我还要继续写完我那本 From Rags to Riches, With Key to the Freelancer Success!


Direct link Reply with quote
 

lbone  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 19:47
English to Chinese
+ ...
8万 Nov 5, 2008

Jianjun Zhang wrote:
不知道会不会有很多人买呢?以前有过一本书,大约叫做翻译一年赚 800 万美元之类...


我记得是8万。咱这儿有的成功人士就超过这个数了。


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:47
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Got it! Nov 5, 2008

lbone wrote:

我记得是8万。咱这儿有的成功人士就超过这个数了。


搜了一下,找到了:

How to Earn $80,000+ Per Year as a Freelance Translator

八万美元*6.5= 520,000 RMB


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jia Di  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 12:47
Member (2008)
Italian to Chinese
+ ...
你说的那本书不错 Nov 5, 2008

我看过图书广告上的那本书,也认识作者本人,proz.com的论坛上也能看到他的身影。
和书名说的一样,的确很pratical。新手看一看,肯定会有很大帮助。不过价格太贵——我看这本书只用了1个小时,四五十欧,有点不值。

[Edited at 2008-11-05 10:02]


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxwonita
China
Local time: 08:47
活着 Nov 6, 2008

lbone wrote:

Jianjun Zhang wrote:
不知道会不会有很多人买呢?以前有过一本书,大约叫做翻译一年赚 800 万美元之类...


我记得是8万。咱这儿有的成功人士就超过这个数了。


翻译加外包,一年赚8万很不错;要是全靠自己干,能赚到这个数目活得一定很惨。


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxwonita
China
Local time: 08:47
厚利薄销 Nov 6, 2008

Jia Di wrote:

我看过图书广告上的那本书,也认识作者本人,proz.com的论坛上也能看到他的身影。
和书名说的一样,的确很pratical。新手看一看,肯定会有很大帮助。不过价格太贵——我看这本书只用了1个小时,四五十欧,有点不值。


这种专业性著作发行量很小。只能卖高价把写书的血本赚回来。


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:47
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
没错 Nov 6, 2008

Bin Tiede wrote:
翻译加外包,一年赚8万很不错;要是全靠自己干,能赚到这个数目活得一定很惨。


那会累得头也痛、眼也花、颈椎炎、腱鞘炎外加肩肌劳损。:)


Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

图书广告

Advanced search






PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »



All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs