Mobile menu

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >
Off topic: 有人喜欢听中孝介的歌吗?
Thread poster: Jianjun Zhang

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:30
English to Chinese
+ ...
Nov 14, 2008

无意中在网络电台上听到日本歌手中孝介的歌曲,非常悠扬动听,是极浓厚的日本民歌风格。因为不懂日语,平时很少听日语歌曲,但中孝介的歌是例外。今天在 Youtube 上找到几首他的视频,边看边听很过瘾,觉得很适合在平时放松时看,贴在这里请大家欣赏,共度周末好时光:

再补一首我最喜欢的放在前面:

中 孝介 — 花

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXdztpsf8eg

中孝介 - 各自遠颺

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si-5V4kwA1A

中孝介「家路」

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDHfGxf0a-w&feature=related

童話 - 中孝介

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujh3ZsGc6PI&feature=related


[Edited at 2008-11-14 01:56 GMT]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jason Young  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 03:30
Member (2008)
English to Chinese
+ ...
很不错 Nov 14, 2008

听了链接,没错,“悠扬”。

我所知道的年轻歌手基本都限于90年代出名的,最喜欢的歌手基本上都是已经去世或已经七八十岁。很有必要补习一下这块了,去卡拉OK时除了张学友那一批基本上没有会唱的。

不能白听你的,也和建军分享两首我喜欢的歌。第一首,Night time is the righ time. 是Elton John 和 Mary J. 翻唱Ray Charles的,准确的说是纪念Ray Charles的专场。
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3w1AqvYx24&feature=related

第二首,在同一场晚会上,Stevie Wonder翻唱 Ray Charles的 I got a woman. 盲人翻唱盲人的歌,有点味道。
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emMCJReRgqc


Direct link Reply with quote
 

wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:30
Chinese to English
+ ...
Japanese singer Nov 14, 2008

Jianjun,

Very nice indeed. I like his voice a lot better than some of the other modern Chinese artists I hear.

The yodelling quality of his singing is unique. It reminds me a little bit of the Shensi folk songs I used to hear when living in the remote countryside of China. But of course his yodelling sounds are more subtle and pleasant to the ear.


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:30
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
喜欢 Stevie Wonder Nov 15, 2008

谢谢你推荐的两首歌。

第一次听 Stevie Wonder,就被他独特的嗓音和娴熟的演唱所吸引,那是他和杰克逊合唱的一首歌,收在杰克逊的专辑 Bad 中。后来我才知道他是盲人歌星。克林顿和来闻伺机丑闻发生后,《时代周刊》登出 Stevie Wonder 的一句妙语,大意是:幸亏我眼睛看不见这样的丑事。:)

Jason Young wrote:

Stevie Wonder翻唱 Ray Charles的 I got a woman. 盲人翻唱盲人的歌,有点味道。
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emMCJReRgqc




Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:30
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Very few good singers now. Nov 15, 2008

Yeah. And in my opinion, there are fewer good singers on China stages now. Most Chinese popular music I hear on the radio is too 'sweet' and too 'westernized'. This is also why I enjoy those 1930s-1960s songs (not those of the revolution nature of course ) very much.

wherestip wrote:

Jianjun,

Very nice indeed. I like his voice a lot better than some of the other modern Chinese artists I hear.

The yodelling quality of his singing is unique. It reminds me a little bit of the Shensi folk songs I used to hear when living in the remote countryside of China. But of course his yodelling sounds are more subtle and pleasant to the ear.



[Edited at 2008-11-15 08:02 GMT]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:30
Chinese to English
+ ...
胡松华 has still got it Nov 15, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8FXZ6YG-10&NR=1

赞歌 (胡松华)

从草原来到天安门广场
高举金杯把赞歌唱
美酒飘香鲜花怒放
歌声飞出我的胸膛

英雄的祖国屹立在东方
像初升的太阳光芒万丈
各民族兄弟欢聚在一堂
赞美中华的崛起和希望


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wSXVuvCYQ0&NR=1



[Edited at 2008-11-15 16:48 GMT]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:30
Chinese to English
+ ...
首要条件 Nov 15, 2008

My foremost criterion is the performer/performance has to be genuine and unpretentious. Otherwise I wouldn't listen to the song. No phonies for me, please. No, Siree!

I would say "too sweet" is one of my pet peeves also. It kinda falls under the column "phony".

I haven't encountered anything that I felt was too Westernized yet (四不像的倒有) - I'd attribute that to not having enough exposure to today's music in China.

I like this guy's sound okay. This song of his I think was very well done.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNRUmgHq00o

草原之夜 (刀郎)

美丽的夜色多沉静
草原上只留下我的琴声
想给远方的姑娘写封信
可惜没有邮递员来传情
哎 ...

等到千里雪消融
等到草原上送来春风
柯克达拉改变了模样
姑娘就会来伴我的琴声
来来来 ...


Another song I like of his is "花儿为什么这样红"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UztvHr_pKAs




[Edited at 2008-11-16 15:33 GMT]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:30
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
花儿为什么这样红 Nov 16, 2008

I also got this version for 花儿为什么这样红:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uka_t4WwnY4&feature=related

But I'm not sure if it's the original movie version.

BTW, as regards Chinese rock'n'roll, I think 崔健 is still the only one that successfully combined the Chinese and Western music styles into one.

假行僧:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcEH3geKIYU

花房姑娘

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWopZYoCAIA

找到了这个:

网络上的虫子

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPhakkmqhcA

非常写实。视频配得也很不错。

wherestip wrote:

I would say "too sweet" is one of my pet peeves also. It kinda falls under the column "phony".

I haven't encountered anything that I felt was too Westernized yet (四不像的倒有) - I'd attribute that to not having enough exposure to today's music in China.

I like this guy's sound okay. This song of his I think was very well done.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNRUmgHq00o

草原之夜 (刀郎)

美丽的夜色多沉静
草原上只留下我的琴声
想给远方的姑娘写封信
可惜没有邮递员来传情
哎 ...

等到千里雪消融
等到草原上送来春风
柯克达拉改变了模样
姑娘就会来伴我的琴声
来来来 ...


Another song I like of his is "花儿为什么这样红?"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UztvHr_pKAs


[Edited at 2008-11-16 00:59 GMT]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:30
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
悠扬 Nov 16, 2008

就悠扬一点而言,蒙古族民歌“黑骏马”也能体现这一点。注意听那特有的喉音伴唱!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjLV0Nr9WZw

Jason Young wrote:

听了链接,没错,“悠扬”。



Direct link Reply with quote
 

wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:30
Chinese to English
+ ...
"too Westernized" Nov 16, 2008

Jianjun,

谢谢你提供的链接, 让我也领教了一下 Chinese Rock 和 Chinese Rap.

那是! 打开收音机一天到晚尽是这种音乐是受不了. 按你说, 这还是比较成功的呢.

老早我就觉得这边的 Rap Music 和 中国的快板有点相似. "网络上的虫子" 似乎就有某些中国传统曲艺的痕迹. 究竟是 山东快书 还是 天津快板, 离开中国太久我也记不清、分不开了.


Direct link Reply with quote
 

wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:30
Chinese to English
+ ...
从 真挚纯朴 到 矫揉造作 Nov 16, 2008

Jianjun Zhang wrote:

I also got this version for 花儿为什么这样红:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uka_t4WwnY4&feature=related

But I'm not sure if it's the original movie version.



I think what you got is an intermediate version.

I found this clip which at the very beginning has the song from the original soundtrack of the old movie "冰山上的来客". As one can see, over the years, the music arrangement and stage production got more and more sophisticated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PefCjyEK_eo

I like the made-for-television movie just fine. As for the musical, IMO it is long on technique, but sorely missing in the sincerity department. The emotions are way too artificial and superficial for my taste - exactly what I was talking about yesterday.

Speak of innocence lost!



[Edited at 2008-11-17 14:34 GMT]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jason Young  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 03:30
Member (2008)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Cui rocks! Nov 17, 2008

Jianjun Zhang wrote:

BTW, as regards Chinese rock'n'roll, I think 崔健 is still the only one that successfully combined the Chinese and Western music styles into one.



老崔着实厉害,那是真东西,不像其他人一味模仿重金属、长头发、破裤子,有点像现在盛行的“行为艺术”。

推荐一首听了很开心的歌(不是老崔的)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XMAIOvJgQ






[Edited at 2008-11-17 04:04 GMT]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:30
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
链接不对 Nov 20, 2008

点后不是一首歌乂!!⊙﹏⊙



Jason Young wrote:

Jianjun Zhang wrote:

BTW, as regards Chinese rock'n'roll, I think 崔健 is still the only one that successfully combined the Chinese and Western music styles into one.



老崔着实厉害,那是真东西,不像其他人一味模仿重金属、长头发、破裤子,有点像现在盛行的“行为艺术”。

推荐一首听了很开心的歌(不是老崔的)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XMAIOvJgQ






[Edited at 2008-11-17 04:04 GMT]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:30
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
真正的中西合璧 Nov 20, 2008

Steve,

歌曲可以真正做到中西合璧就好了,现在这样的曲子可不多见。流行乐,完全失去民族特色,就显得有些单薄。中国是有着众多民族和子文化的统一大家庭,音乐风格就更应该丰富多彩。

找到这么两首体现中国多文化风味儿的歌曲:

《阿鲁亚雄》拉茸西罗演唱

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94TV6rADyIM

布仁巴雅尔《父亲的草原母亲的河》

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWFYbdd92OI





wherestip wrote:

Jianjun,

谢谢你提供的链接, 让我也领教了一下 Chinese Rock 和 Chinese Rap.

那是! 打开收音机一天到晚尽是这种音乐是受不了. 按你说, 这还是比较成功的呢.

老早我就觉得这边的 Rap Music 和 中国的快板有点相似. "网络上的虫子" 似乎就有某些中国传统曲艺的痕迹. 究竟是 山东快书 还是 天津快板, 离开中国太久我也记不清、分不开了.



Direct link Reply with quote
 

wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:30
Chinese to English
+ ...
今日的文艺 Nov 20, 2008

Jianjun,

谢谢. 很好, 尤其是第二首. 曲调好听、情怀健康. 歌手演唱朴素大方, 难能可贵!


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Pages in topic:   [1 2] >


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

有人喜欢听中孝介的歌吗?

Advanced search






SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »



All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs