找遍了都没找到这么一个功能

Jason Ma
Jason Ma  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 23:14
English to Chinese
+ ...
看了这段描述,我都有点英雄救美的冲动 Mar 23, 2009

I am Julia Garang 24 years old female from the Republic of Sudan, the Daughter of Late Dr. John Garang. Before my late father’s death in Uganda on 31st of July 2005, was vice president and former rebel leader of Sudan and was kill by Sudan President Omar al Bashir in helicopter crash. You can read more about my father in the link below. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2134220.stm.
... See more
I am Julia Garang 24 years old female from the Republic of Sudan, the Daughter of Late Dr. John Garang. Before my late father’s death in Uganda on 31st of July 2005, was vice president and former rebel leader of Sudan and was kill by Sudan President Omar al Bashir in helicopter crash. You can read more about my father in the link below. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2134220.stm.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother.....

是以Hello Dear开头的群发邮件,读来解闷倒有意思。
Collapse

jyuan_us
jyuan_us  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:14
Member (2005)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
We are on the same page. Mar 23, 2009

stonejohn wrote:

找遍了都没找到这么一个功能

jyuan_us
jyuan_us  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:14
Member (2005)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
有時我無聊就回信 Mar 23, 2009

Jason Ma wrote:

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from my step mother.....

告訴他你要再發我就TURN YOU IN。對方嚇得就不再發了。

[Edited at 2009-03-23 07:02 GMT]

Joyce Curran
Joyce Curran  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:14
English to Chinese
+ ...
是给大笔钞票的吧,有次我无聊,就真回了, Mar 23, 2009

我请他把这笔钱给打过来,他请我先付XXX美金,作为手续费。然后我请他从这笔钱里扣除手续费,作为感谢,他可以多提XXXXX美金。结果没音了。

Jason Ma wrote:

[Edited at 2009-03-23 09:07 GMT]

Fan Gao
Fan Gao
Australia
Local time: 01:14
English to Chinese
+ ...
在Directories里搜索译员时 Mar 23, 2009

勾选上你想发送邮件的人(也可以全选),然后向这些人发送邮件,就应该属于群发邮件了

不知道这样所显示的收件人地址是不是[email protected]

redred
redred  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
别人在暗处 Mar 24, 2009

jyuan_us wrote:

3) 我回復這種郵件時﹐每次都收到地址不存在的反饋。為什麼發郵件給我的人打入這個地址我能收到﹐而我給這個LIST發郵件卻沒有人能收到﹖

别人在单线联系,远程控制。

Legal Translation
Legal Translation
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
没有找到 Mar 25, 2009

没有找到

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

群發郵件

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »