Mobile menu

What is fairly acceptable rate, and what is acceptable quality? 璐ㄩ噺涓庝环鏍奸棶棰
Thread poster: xxxLinguaText
xxxLinguaText
English to Chinese
+ ...
Aug 18, 2003

This is a bilingual post. want to learn more comments esp. from those full-time freelancers based in China.

鍙岃璐达紝寰佸浗鍐呮湁缁忛獙鏈嬪弸鍥炲笘銆

I'm a new memeber. I understand there may be similiar past posts here. But time changes, and rates fluctuate.

PROZ鏂颁竵鍚戝悇浣嶈鏁欍傚彲鑳戒腑鏂囪鍧涙浘鏈夌被浼煎笘瀛愶紝浣嗕簨杩囧杩侊紝浠锋牸涔熸湁娌夋诞銆

What's your fair rate for an internationally outsourced project, both English into and out of Chinese? I understand different prices apply to a local market, but I want to talk about your rate acceptable to you payed by an international outsourcer.

浣犲湪缁欏浗澶栦笅鍗曠殑浠锋牸濡備綍瀹氫环鍥藉唴鎯呭喌涓嶅悓锛岃繖閲屾兂浜嗚В鍥介檯鎯呭喌銆

Although my second question is addressed to quality, but quality is always part of the service including the prices you charge a clients. No acceptable quality, price means nothing. What's your quality standard?

绗簩涓棶棰樿窡绗竴涓棶棰樺叧绯荤揣瀵嗐傝川閲忓拰浠锋牸閮芥槸鏈嶅姟鐨勪竴閮ㄥ垎锛屾病鏈夎川閲忓氨璋堜笉涓婁环鏍笺備綘鐨勮川閲忔爣鍑嗘槸浠涔堬紵

[Edited at 2003-08-18 18:02]

[Edited at 2003-08-20 14:03]

Direct link Reply with quote

Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:12
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TextLingua, please re-post the message with correct code. Aug 19, 2003

TextLingua,

Thank you for your new message. But I cannot read much of it and get your point. Your Chinese text code all corrupted.

Please re-post your message. For your information, the popular Chinese codes the most translators use here is either GB2312 for SCH or Big5 for TCH. Be sure to set the code first in the View in the Menu bar in your browser before the each time you write a message for the Forum.

Kevin

Addded on 08-19-03:

Great! You fixed it. The Chinese characters are displayed correctly now. Thank you!

Kevin

[Edited at 2003-08-19 17:28]

Yongmei Liu  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:12
English to Chinese
+ ...
浜嗚В瀹㈡埛鐨勮姹傦紝鏀跺彇浠や綘鑷繁婊℃剰鐨勪环鏍 Aug 19, 2003

涓銆佽川閲忥細浜嗚В瀹㈡埛鐨勮川閲忚姹傦紝璇氬疄鍦版姤鍛婁綘鐨勭炕璇戞按骞筹紝姝g‘鍦颁及璁′綘鐨勬按骞虫槸鍚﹀彲浠ユ弧瓒宠繖浜涜姹傘傛垜浼氭嫆缁濊嚜宸辨劅鍒颁笉鑳借儨浠荤殑宸ヤ綔銆傝川閲忔槸鐩稿鐨勶紝鏈夋椂瀹㈡埛浼氫富鍔ㄨ锛氣滄病鍏崇郴锛屾垜浠鐨勬槸for-information-only translation銆傗

浜屻佷环鏍硷細鏀跺彇浠や綘鑷繁婊℃剰鐨勪环鏍笺傝繖涓棶棰樻瘮杈冩湁浜夎鎬э紝鍓嶈溅涔嬮壌锛屾垜灏变笉澶氳皥浜嗐:-)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What is fairly acceptable rate, and what is acceptable quality? 璐ㄩ噺涓庝环鏍奸棶棰

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs