Kevin Yang
Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:38
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
The power of friendship, coopperation and mutual help. Feb 21, 2004

denyce wrote:

Yongmei will have more pictures. I'm sure he'll post them here when he's back in US. But of course... the pictures have to go through MY stringent censoring process. Basically, here are the guidelines for pictures that can be posted:
- Denyce's eyes are open
- Denyce does not look F.A.T.
- Denyce is smiling

Denyce,

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to write something about the Powwow meeting in Hangzhou! I had fun to read it. I think you look very nice along with other faces. Besides that, you also have a wonderful personality which stands out in your writings. I can tell it must be fun to talk with you in person. Personally, I think personality is far more important than appearance.

I heard my friend talking about meeting in person with the people met online. You are sort of feeling you know them yet not so sure, and trying to fill in quickly the gaps and missing pieces of information so as to complete the real profile of the person in your mind.

I am certain this meeting will be transformed into the power of friendship, cooperation and mutual help in ProZ.com, and you will extend it to our peers interacting with you.

Kevin

[Edited at 2004-02-22 11:00]

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
Thank you denyce :) Feb 21, 2004

I enjoy your description too

Yongmei Liu
Yongmei Liu  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:38
English to Chinese
+ ...
I enjoyed the powwow very much! Feb 22, 2004

And thanks to Zhou Dan and Denyce for the nice write-ups.

Net is painfully slow here in the hinterland (geographical and otherwise), so this'll be all for now.

[Edited at 2004-02-22 07:48]

Chinoise
Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:38
English to Chinese
+ ...
同意! Feb 22, 2004

Denyce 文字精彩,模样可爱;性格坦率,人见人爱:-)。

chance wrote:I enjoy your description too

[Edited at 2004-02-22 21:28]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow in Hangzhou

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »