Mobile menu

Xinhuashe polishing jobs for English native speakers
Thread poster: chica nueva

chica nueva
Local time: 01:43
Chinese to English
May 22, 2005

I wonder have any peers ever done work for Xinhua News Agency in Beijing polishing their English language publications? or does anyone know someone who has?

I have information from the job advertisement re pay and conditions, but just interested to know how people have found it.

Good work? Fun? How many foreigners employed to do this? You live at the Friendship Hotel. How much freedom is there to do your own thing I wonder.

I know some peers have worked as foreign experts. Let me know how it is in China these days, by email if you wish. Last time I was there it was as a student.

Any info welcome.

Thank you very much in advance.

Lesley

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Xinhuashe polishing jobs for English native speakers

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs