https://www.proz.com/forum/chinese/33051-%EBy%B5%C0%D4%FC%B4%F2%E3y%D0%D0%B8%E3%D4p%C6%DB.html

難道渣打銀行搞詐欺?
Thread poster: Xuchun
Xuchun
Xuchun  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 06:14
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jun 4, 2005

在國內銀行的高壓管制之下(我已經有兩次款匯到國內開戶銀行,又被銀行退回到國外的經歷!),無奈跑去渣打銀行開了個戶,原來以為問題解決了,不料發現通過這銀行收款扣費奇高。有兩次都是扣35美元,一次扣25美元,一次扣19.5美元。後來一查才知道35美元中有10美元是對方中間行扣的,另25美元是被紐約的渣打銀行中轉行扣的。
問題來了,如果不通過紐約渣打銀行�
... See more
在國內銀行的高壓管制之下(我已經有兩次款匯到國內開戶銀行,又被銀行退回到國外的經歷!),無奈跑去渣打銀行開了個戶,原來以為問題解決了,不料發現通過這銀行收款扣費奇高。有兩次都是扣35美元,一次扣25美元,一次扣19.5美元。後來一查才知道35美元中有10美元是對方中間行扣的,另25美元是被紐約的渣打銀行中轉行扣的。
問題來了,如果不通過紐約渣打銀行中轉行給我匯款(扣19.5美元的那一次),扣費就會低於25美元(扣25美元的那次是美國客戶給我匯的,估計都是被該中轉行扣的)。而這個鈕約中轉行資料是渣打銀行要求我報給客戶的,說這樣才能比較順利收款。
我聽客戶說,他們有次聽說中國有銀行會跟中轉行勾結迂迴轉款,從中獲得好處,覺得不無道理。不然如何解釋這種扣費現象呢?渣打銀行自己的中轉行轉到自己銀行也要扣25美元,不是太狠了嗎?國外對方中轉行都只扣10美元。
想聽聽大家的意見
如果匯出銀行不通過渣打銀行中轉行,是否可以直接匯到?渣打銀行負責人說,他們收款一定要通過在紐約的中轉行,這是否是實話?如果是,怎麼解釋19.5美元的那筆收費?

[Edited at 2005-06-06 16:40]
Collapse

chance (X)
chance (X)
French to Chinese
+ ...
来世不当翻译开银行! Jun 8, 2005

关于香港银行我了解不多,好像以前Last Hermit介绍过一些情况,可以查查看。但我知道各银行收费会有差异。

恒生上海分行公司欧元帐号接收汇款手续费4欧元,从欧洲汇款必须经过他们在欧洲的中间行(据说欧盟有规定),手续费20欧元。但从恒生要提取欧元时,却说没有欧元,只能提人民币,而且每次提款要收200左右的手续费:-?

据说德国有一间银行往中国汇
... See more
关于香港银行我了解不多,好像以前Last Hermit介绍过一些情况,可以查查看。但我知道各银行收费会有差异。

恒生上海分行公司欧元帐号接收汇款手续费4欧元,从欧洲汇款必须经过他们在欧洲的中间行(据说欧盟有规定),手续费20欧元。但从恒生要提取欧元时,却说没有欧元,只能提人民币,而且每次提款要收200左右的手续费:-?

据说德国有一间银行往中国汇款不收费。

中国银行在巴黎分行往国内的中行汇款1000欧元以下,收38欧元。

我估计你们翻译费报的较低,应该要求北美或欧洲翻译社支付汇款费用。即便他们支付汇款费用,仍会赚不少。如果他们拒绝,下次再报价时,可以适当提高价格。

我偶然给一间美国译社作了很小的job,当时PM电话急急找我同意用MB支付,但后来给我寄来一张25美元的支票,我在这里兑现却要交27欧元的手续费:-?

后来我说明情况,他们同意通过银行汇款,但不支付汇款费,让我们等款额较大再一起支付,为了让我们节省汇费:-? 所以他们再来找我时,我就适当抬高费用。他们大概嫌我的费用高了,又继续找法语翻译,又找到我头上,而不知道我已和他们合作。大译社招聘的和PM各管一摊,才会出现这种情况。最近不找我了,估计他们又找到其他人,但我不后悔,和这样的译社合作太累!
Collapse

Donglai Lou (X)
Donglai Lou (X)  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
选择银行很有学问。 Jun 9, 2005

在国内吃惯免费午餐的朋友们,可能在刚接触海外银行时都会因昂贵的服务费用而感到吃亏上当。

每家银行的服务方式和收费方法都是不一样的。所以选择适合您需要的银行和产品十分重要。一般来说,我会通过各银行的网站来比较他们的收费和服务,然后再做决定。

2001年我去澳洲工作时,我有几张美国支票需托收,于是我查了几乎所有澳洲银行和信用社
... See more
在国内吃惯免费午餐的朋友们,可能在刚接触海外银行时都会因昂贵的服务费用而感到吃亏上当。

每家银行的服务方式和收费方法都是不一样的。所以选择适合您需要的银行和产品十分重要。一般来说,我会通过各银行的网站来比较他们的收费和服务,然后再做决定。

2001年我去澳洲工作时,我有几张美国支票需托收,于是我查了几乎所有澳洲银行和信用社的网站。尽管大多银行的收费都在 50 澳元/张左右,唯独花旗只要15 (maybe 25)澳元/张。而且,存了几次之后,我惊奇的发现花旗只收15澳元/次(无论支票张数),竟然比国内还便宜。

各银行的汇入和汇出费用都不一样。另外,非美元为本币之国家的银行会对汇入汇出的外币存款收取高达1%的过路费(手续费不算)。简直是抢劫。

不过,海外银行是可以讲价的。您可以通过您的客户代表要求一个优惠的汇价或者略高的利率。

至于是否由客户承担汇费?我的做法是,超过1000美元的付款,可用电汇方式,我可以承担汇费(30至50美元),因为用Paypal支付的话,费用可能更高。低于此额度,建议客户用支票或Paypal等其它方式。

好的客户会主动承担汇费或与你分担。
Collapse

Xuchun
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
跟翻譯費低也有關係 Jun 9, 2005

chance wrote:

我估计你们翻译费报的较低,应该要求北美或欧洲翻译社支付汇款费用。即便他们支付汇款费用,仍会赚不少。如果他们拒绝,下次再报价时,可以适当提高价格。

到目前還沒有一個客戶要求我支付匯款費用的。有次甚至在付款被國內銀行拒收,退回給匯出行之後,客戶在下次付款時還主動補償來回損失75美元,這之後還將他們那邊中間行的扣費也算入(即付款時多算入20美元,雖然那中間行每次只扣10美元)。這跟國內我有次碰到翻譯社死賴著不肯付,最後通過法院解決,還要我申請強制執行才能拿到報酬,可說是差了十万八千里。

primepage
primepage
English to German
+ ...
Are they milking clients? Jun 12, 2005

Last year I had to wire USD76 to a translator in Beijing. About a month later I got informed that 56 dollar had come back, with the message that the recipient could not be found. I believe my bank that they did not duduct the money, because in a previous case they returned the full amount from the Czech Republic.

Well, it wasn't the first time I sent money to that account in Beijing (but, I assume there is a possibility that some bank info was incorrect). Anyway, in my view, as the
... See more
Last year I had to wire USD76 to a translator in Beijing. About a month later I got informed that 56 dollar had come back, with the message that the recipient could not be found. I believe my bank that they did not duduct the money, because in a previous case they returned the full amount from the Czech Republic.

Well, it wasn't the first time I sent money to that account in Beijing (but, I assume there is a possibility that some bank info was incorrect). Anyway, in my view, as the recipient has an account with that bank, they could have found her, if they really wanted to.
And, charging USD20 for a non-delivered sum is a bit high. Here, and in Europe, international wire transfer often cost between USD10 and 15, and only if successful!
Non-delivery of service, but a high charge for this...
Collapse

Xuchun
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Chinese banks charge this amount of fee indiscriminately Jun 12, 2005

primepage wrote:

And, charging USD20 for a non-delivered sum is a bit high. Here, and in Europe, international wire transfer often cost between USD10 and 15, and only if successful!
Non-delivery of service, but a high charge for this...

It's true. Chinese banks charge this amount of fee indiscriminately. This happened to me twice.
Once my payment arrived at China Merchant Bank, but the bank could not contact me, so it returned the payment to the transmitting bank abroad.
The second time, my payment arrived at Bank of China. This time, they found me, only to tell me that they had to return the money back. And I don't have any choice but to accept this arrangement. When I got this payment at last, USD75 had been deducted (first transfer fee USD20 + refund fee by BoC USD20 + second transfer fee to Standard Chartered USD35). Just like a robbery as LouDongLai has said!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

難道渣打銀行搞詐欺?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »