Mobile menu

Off topic: Italian online courses in china
Thread poster: Restituta Castiello
Restituta Castiello
Local time: 03:01
English to Italian
Jun 29, 2005

Hi! I'm looking for Italian online courses specially designed for chinese speaking people. Does anyone know if there is anything such as this in China?

Direct link Reply with quote

Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:01
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
在线学习意大利语 Jun 30, 2005

Buon Giorno!

Thank you for posting your question here. Most translators here are specialized in EnglishChinese translations. For helping you with your question, I did a Google search on Italian online courses that are specially designed for the Chinese speakers. No luck. It seemed that other languages are available, but not Italian. This might give you a business idea that you can start one yourself now.

The Chinese keywords I used in Google are: 在线学习意大利语, which means "online learning Italian." You can do the search yourself. I found the following websites for your reference:

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Italian online courses in china

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs