Thread poster: Wilman

Wilman  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:00
Chinese to English
+ ...
Jul 16, 2005

Dear all,

Hopefully, someone can help me out here. I don't want to post this as a job posting because I want a referral from an experienced translator. I am looking for someone who will edit/do Mandarin audio transcripts for me on a regular basis. Due to specific reason, the ideal candidate will be a college student who lives outside China. The work is steady and the person will be paid hourly. If you know of any reliable person who is interested, please let me know. I appreciate your help.

Direct link Reply with quote

wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:00
Chinese to English
+ ...
I might be able to help Jul 18, 2005

Hi, Wilman.

I might be able to help as long as going to college in the present tense is not a must.

I've sent you an email.

Wilman  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:00
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I have found the right candidate Jul 20, 2005

Thank you all for viewing and replying to my thread. I have found the right candidate already and no longer require any referral.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Seeking referrals for someone to go through Chinese Mandarin transcripts

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs