Thread poster: Wilman

Wilman  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:34
Chinese to English
+ ...
Jul 16, 2005

Dear all,

Hopefully, someone can help me out here. I don't want to post this as a job posting because I want a referral from an experienced translator. I am looking for someone who will edit/do Mandarin audio transcripts for me on a regular basis. Due to specific reason, the ideal candidate will be a college student who lives outside China. The work is steady and the person will be paid hourly. If you know of any reliable person who is interested, please let me know. I appreciate your help.

Direct link Reply with quote

wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:34
Chinese to English
+ ...
I might be able to help Jul 18, 2005

Hi, Wilman.

I might be able to help as long as going to college in the present tense is not a must.

I've sent you an email.

Wilman  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:34
Chinese to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I have found the right candidate Jul 20, 2005

Thank you all for viewing and replying to my thread. I have found the right candidate already and no longer require any referral.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Seeking referrals for someone to go through Chinese Mandarin transcripts

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs