Mobile menu

请问如何统计中文的字数
Thread poster: Jing Nie

Jing Nie
China
Local time: 12:28
Member (2011)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Aug 22, 2005

我一直用pracicounter统计WORD和EXCEL里的英文字数。但是对中文pracicounter显然不是个明智的选择,目前我手头有几百个中文的WORD和EXCEL需要统计字数,请问各位有什么好的软件可以推荐一下。

谢谢!


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Shang
China
Local time: 12:28
English to Chinese
用Word的统计功能 Aug 22, 2005

NieJing wrote:

我一直用pracicounter统计WORD和EXCEL里的英文字数。但是对中文pracicounter显然不是个明智的选择,目前我手头有几百个中文的WORD和EXCEL需要统计字数,请问各位有什么好的软件可以推荐一下。

谢谢!


Word有字数统计功能:工具-〉字数统计。
Excel文件可以先复制到Word再统计。


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:28
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
直接在word里打开excel Aug 22, 2005

不用复制。先打开Word,再打开那个excel文件,也是一样的。

Shang wrote:

NieJing wrote:

我一直用pracicounter统计WORD和EXCEL里的英文字数。但是对中文pracicounter显然不是个明智的选择,目前我手头有几百个中文的WORD和EXCEL需要统计字数,请问各位有什么好的软件可以推荐一下。

谢谢!


Word有字数统计功能:工具-〉字数统计。
Excel文件可以先复制到Word再统计。


Direct link Reply with quote
 

ectranslator  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 12:28
English to Chinese
+ ...
应该是自动统计 Aug 22, 2005

他所说的是pracicount一样的功能。否则依次打开几百个WORD和EXCEL文档。然后把它们的字数加起来,很麻烦,并且很容易出错。



[Edited at 2005-08-22 06:56]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Donglai Lou  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 12:28
Member (2002)
English to Chinese
+ ...
拿Trados分析一下 Aug 22, 2005

ectranslator wrote:

他所说的是pracicount一样的功能。否则依次打开几百个WORD和EXCEL文档。然后把它们的字数加起来,很麻烦,并且很容易出错。



[Edited at 2005-08-22 06:56]

不就完了。虽说不准,但差不到哪里去。
要不用Anycount试试。
听说Practicount最新版本开始支持东亚文字。


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Zhoudan  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:28
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
怎么没想到这个 Aug 22, 2005

你这一说,倒提醒俺了。今天才发现,原来trados不仅可以统计excel字数,还可以统计powerpoint字数(包括其中注释的字数)!

Donglai Lou wrote:

ectranslator wrote:

他所说的是pracicount一样的功能。否则依次打开几百个WORD和EXCEL文档。然后把它们的字数加起来,很麻烦,并且很容易出错。



[Edited at 2005-08-22 06:56]

不就完了。虽说不准,但差不到哪里去。
要不用Anycount试试。
听说Practicount最新版本开始支持东亚文字。



Direct link Reply with quote
 

Last Hermit
Local time: 12:28
Chinese to English
+ ...
绝招:在文件末尾插入NumWord域,自动计算 Aug 22, 2005

  选定域按F9可自动更新


NieJing wrote:

我一直用pracicounter统计WORD和EXCEL里的英文字数。但是对中文pracicounter显然不是个明智的选择,目前我手头有几百个中文的WORD和EXCEL需要统计字数,请问各位有什么好的软件可以推荐一下。

谢谢!


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Libin PhD  Identity Verified
Chinese to English
+ ...
PractiCount 3.0 可以数中文 Aug 23, 2005

practiCount 3.0 可以数中文,字数稍微比Word给出的少一点,试了一篇最近正在翻的中文专利,结果如下:
Pracicount 3.0: 13169
Word: 13256



NieJing wrote:

我一直用pracicounter统计WORD和EXCEL里的英文字数。但是对中文pracicounter显然不是个明智的选择,目前我手头有几百个中文的WORD和EXCEL需要统计字数,请问各位有什么好的软件可以推荐一下。

谢谢!


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jing Nie
China
Local time: 12:28
Member (2011)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
li博士的建议不错 Aug 24, 2005

1.关于TRAODS
不是说TRADOS不可以统计,我试了一下,与WEORD统计的相差太大。各位可以自己试试。
2.插入域也太累
插入numword域是一种好方法,可是统计几百个文件,就是太复杂了,而且还有EXCEL文件。
3.看来只有practicount新版是可以使用的。


Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

请问如何统计中文的字数

Advanced search






SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »



All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs