Mobile menu

问题请教: Arial Unicode MS or SimSun 字体
Thread poster: Grant2008

Grant2008  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 21:19
English to Chinese
Sep 14, 2005

客户要求用这两种字体,可在我的 MS WORD 2003 中却找不到。哪位能帮帮忙?多谢了!

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Donglai Lou  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 21:19
Member (2002)
English to Chinese
+ ...
simsun 就是宋体。 Sep 14, 2005

GuangLong Li wrote:

客户要求用这两种字体,可在我的 MS WORD 2003 中却找不到。哪位能帮帮忙?多谢了!


如果您用的是Windows XP,那么Arial Unicode MS 可在Windows XP的安装盘上找到。


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxchance
French to Chinese
+ ...
在Word的“帮助”栏里寻找“UNICODE”(单代码?) Sep 14, 2005

便可看到如何加装“Unicode"的说明。

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Donglai Lou  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 21:19
Member (2002)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Unicode (universal code)可译成“通用码”或“统一码” Sep 14, 2005

chance wrote:

便可看到如何加装“Unicode"的说明。


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxchance
French to Chinese
+ ...
Thanks Donglai! Sep 14, 2005

Donglai Lou wrote:

Unicode (universal code)可译成“通用码”或“统一码”



Direct link Reply with quote
 

Grant2008  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 21:19
English to Chinese
TOPIC STARTER
谢了! Sep 14, 2005

Donglai Lou wrote:

GuangLong Li wrote:

客户要求用这两种字体,可在我的 MS WORD 2003 中却找不到。哪位能帮帮忙?多谢了!


如果您用的是Windows XP,那么Arial Unicode MS 可在Windows XP的安装盘上找到。


Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

问题请教: Arial Unicode MS or SimSun 字体

Advanced search






PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »



All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs