Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34] >
新秀签到处 - 请各位新到本论坛的翻译工作者在此签到!(Newcomers: Please Say Hello to Us Here!)
Thread poster: Kevin Yang
Kevin Yang
Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:03
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
热烈欢迎新秀光临! Jun 7, 2007

热烈欢迎我们的又一批新秀光临本网站!各位的网名分别是:doudou, Yao Wu, LeoZhang1981, hewhew, qiuhong huang, ffxdt, Miraclee, linshao5240, cigmaair, Frank_jie, Shelleytan, Mountainyue, Sud River, Sunny Xia, Zhiqin_Chen, Rachel_xiao, Phdvet2001, Zhendong Zhang。你们大家朝气蓬勃,英俊潇洒,光彩照人。看到了你们,我就看到了希望。

来到这个世界专业翻译荟萃的网络是您的明智选择。希望大家利用每个机会表现自己的才华,让世界认识你,广交朋友,熟悉市场,提升自己驾驭当今世界翻译工作的本领。至少也应该多“露面”,让自己混个脸儿熟,因为很多翻译工作是通过翻译与翻译之间建立互助小组而成交的。财路通了,财源就广了,生意来了,想挡都挡不住。

祝朋友们身体健康,工作愉快,同心协力挣世界人民的钱!

Kevin Yang (杨志坚)

asia dream
asia dream
Local time: 00:03
French to Chinese
重在参与 Jun 8, 2007

大家好,初来乍到,请多关照!
我是做法语翻译,如果前辈们有这方面合作可能的,欢迎与我联系。

祝大家,一切顺心如意!!!

acesales
acesales
China
Local time: 06:03
English to Chinese
+ ...
Don't be lurker here any more Jun 16, 2007

大家好!

向各位前辈、大哥大姐、小弟小妹报到。我认为,this site really makes a difference. 我相信,这个平台果真汇集了世界上诸多的翻译精英,而不象其他平台中翻译鱼龙混杂的情形。致敬!

chrisleo
chrisleo
Chinese to English
+ ...
报道了 Jun 23, 2007

我也来报个到

Scott Liang
Scott Liang  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
寒飞前来报道 Jul 6, 2007

刚注册一两天就接到一个活了,爱死Proz.com了!
大家以后多交流交流哦

Bob wang
Bob wang
China
Member (2012)
English to Chinese
+ ...
新人報到 Jul 6, 2007

新人 Bob 來此報到,請各為前輩高手請多加指點.
小生在此有禮了;-)

shirleyshanghai
shirleyshanghai  Identity Verified
English to Chinese
+ ...
很荣幸到这里认识大家 Jul 17, 2007

我来报个到,希望得到大家的指教。

Yvonne Chang
Yvonne Chang
English to Chinese
新人Yvonne报到!-07年7月24日 Jul 23, 2007

大家好!
我正在北京学习口译.打算到英国学习translation and interpreting MA,或者到上海高翻学习,提高自己.google 到了这里,很高兴认识大家.
还请大家多多指教!

MSN:[email protected]

sophietao
sophietao
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
Hello everyone Jul 24, 2007

Hello everyone,
Hope to know more about you, and learn more from you.

Sophie

Ray Tong
Ray Tong
English to Chinese
新兵报道:) Jul 25, 2007

Hi!我是Ray,请各位前辈多多关照。

Cathy Mao
Cathy Mao  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
新生报到! Jul 30, 2007

大家好!

我是Cathy,度过了三年左右的职场新人期,我准备加入到自由职业者的队伍中来!非常高兴能够来到这个论坛,认识一批博闻多识,专业敬业的前辈们,希望能够得到各位前辈的点拨,向大家学习!

本人之前涉及较多的笔译领域为:

--General Business
--HR Training
--Marketing
--MBA Training
--Media
--Merge and Acquisition
--Retail
--Travel&Tourism

供大家参考,请多多指教!谢谢!

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Wenjer Leuschel (X)  Identity Verified
Taiwan
English to Chinese
+ ...
Welcome! Jul 30, 2007

Some newcomers wrote me in the past month and I couldn't come to write back to them one by one.

However, as the first, I must express my appreciation for your 看重与抬举. Secondly, I keep your CVs for reference, but I cannot promise that I would have suitable projects for you all the time. Instead, I strongly encourage you to show up at this website and take part in activities to enhance your visibility. Clients will find you by this way. The development of your market share wi
... See more
Some newcomers wrote me in the past month and I couldn't come to write back to them one by one.

However, as the first, I must express my appreciation for your 看重与抬举. Secondly, I keep your CVs for reference, but I cannot promise that I would have suitable projects for you all the time. Instead, I strongly encourage you to show up at this website and take part in activities to enhance your visibility. Clients will find you by this way. The development of your market share will come along with your performance shown in the activities at this website, just as I've experienced here. Clients just come from everywhere, when they've discovered my CV and observed my performance.

KudoZ points are nothing absolute. Don't take them too serious. The way you interact with others is decisive. If you can come along with others well, clients will trust you. Otherwise, they just sit back and take the first convenient ones. So, don't worry about exposing yourself. If you mean it to achieve something, stand up and do it with the readiness to take whatever consequences. Honesty is the best policy. Don't worry about the result. It comes anyway.

So, here is my welcome! I wish you full enjoyment and smooth development with all other peers, old birds or yellow beaks!

- Wenjer
Collapse

Sherrill_xue
Sherrill_xue
English to Chinese
+ ...
新手报道 Aug 4, 2007

各位前辈:
小弟初来乍到,请大家多多关照。。。有什么翻译项目用得着小弟的,尽管说啊。呵呵

Tomrobot
Tomrobot
Local time: 12:03
English to Chinese
新人报道 Aug 6, 2007

来自深圳的翻译,擅长的领域
法律
商务
本地化

学历
英语本科
法律本科

我的翻译理念
信,雅,达

我的座右铭
诚实做人,精明做事

在这里的目的
改变这平凡的生活

logique
logique
English to Chinese
Newbie Aug 17, 2007

Hi all,
This is Logique, the newbie. I am so glad to find the organization! Now I am working as an in-house translator with a financial news provider based in Beijing. Most recently I worked with a local translation agency as a full-time translator. I have altogether over 4 years experience as a translator.

My desired fields include consumer electronics, IT and finance.

Wish I could make some contributions here, and some noise as well!

Cheers,
L
... See more
Hi all,
This is Logique, the newbie. I am so glad to find the organization! Now I am working as an in-house translator with a financial news provider based in Beijing. Most recently I worked with a local translation agency as a full-time translator. I have altogether over 4 years experience as a translator.

My desired fields include consumer electronics, IT and finance.

Wish I could make some contributions here, and some noise as well!

Cheers,
Logique
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

新秀签到处 - 请各位新到本论坛的翻译工作者在此签到!(Newcomers: Please Say Hello to Us Here!)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »