Translation in a few month
Thread poster: asiawestclt
asiawestclt
asiawestclt
Local time: 14:37
English
Jan 20, 2006

Hi all,

I am going to launch a project in a few months which I will be looking for translators. If anyone interested please drop me an email [email protected]

Oliver

Kevin Yang
Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:37
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Please use the Job Board Jan 20, 2006

asiawestclt wrote:

Hi all,

I am going to launch a project in a few months which I will be looking for translators. If anyone interested please drop me an email [email protected]

Oliver

Oliver,

Do you know the job board at ProZ.com? You are always welcome to post your job there.

Kevin

[Edited at 2006-01-20 10:02]

asiawestclt
asiawestclt
English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks kevin Jan 20, 2006

I am new in this forum so I did'nt know it was a job forum. I will check it out and place my offer

thanks again

Oliver

asiawestclt
asiawestclt
English
TOPIC STARTER
I tried Jan 20, 2006

well what I am offering is jobs on the job section for translator in this website the questionary do not correspond to what I want to say so it's impossible to respond to the questionary that ask you only to pay a fee. now the question is how many translators needs a real job and here i am to help quite simple

oliver

[email protected]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation in a few month

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »