Pages in topic:   [1 2 3] >
Off topic: 讨厌的广告程序
Thread poster: clearwater

clearwater
China
Local time: 19:08
English to Chinese
Aug 31, 2006

卡巴斯基查出感染了广告程序:not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.IEHlpr.e,却无法清除。
请问如何才能清除这个讨厌的程序?因为机器已经明显受到了影响:打开网页时速度偏慢,甚至长时间没有响应。
谢谢!


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Last Hermit
Local time: 19:08
Chinese to English
+ ...
设置隔离 Sep 1, 2006

  使系统在无法删除时,把有害文件隔离。

  另可用Yahoo! Toolbar(注:不是中文版,是英文版)的Anti-spy(今新增Norton Spyware Scan),对系统进行全面查找,凡系统发现的,格杀勿论!

  俺以前经常遇到XP内置的看图和传真软件无法使用,一直很头痛。后来,一次偶然机会发现Anti-spy可使此功能恢复。

clearwater wrote:

卡巴斯基查出感染了广告程序:not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.IEHlpr.e,却无法清除。
请问如何才能清除这个讨厌的程序?因为机器已经明显受到了影响:打开网页时速度偏慢,甚至长时间没有响应。
谢谢!


[Edited at 2006-09-01 07:08]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

clearwater
China
Local time: 19:08
English to Chinese
TOPIC STARTER
扫描时间 Sep 1, 2006

Last Hermit wrote:

  使系统在无法删除时,把可害文件隔离。

  另可用Yahoo! Toolbar(注:不是中文版,是英文版)的Anti-spy(今新增Norton Spyware Scan),对系统进行全面查找,凡系统发现的,格杀勿论!

  俺以前经常遇到XP内置的看图和传真软件无法使用,一直很头痛。后来,一次偶然机会发现Anti-spy可使此功能恢复。

clearwater wrote:

卡巴斯基查出感染了广告程序:not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.IEHlpr.e,却无法清除。
请问如何才能清除这个讨厌的程序?因为机器已经明显受到了影响:打开网页时速度偏慢,甚至长时间没有响应。
谢谢!

谢谢!我刚下载了Norton Spyware Scan。
请问Full Scan一般需要多长时间?我已经扫描了一个多小时,仍只见进度条一直停留在80%左右的地方,好像不见有进一步的扫描。不过Items Found是发现了已有11个,盼着早点扫描完成,好进一步处理。


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxchance
French to Chinese
+ ...
你如果着急,可以看看已扫除的一般都在Documents and Settings文档下, Sep 1, 2006

如果已经扫完这个文档,可以不继续扫。一般情况下,经常扫有关文档即可。当然这样也有可能会漏掉个别的,但这种风险很小。

Direct link Reply with quote
 

clearwater
China
Local time: 19:08
English to Chinese
TOPIC STARTER
为何时间这么长? Sep 1, 2006

扫描了三个多小时,仍是在原地踏步:进度条一直在80%左右(一直在扫描注册表)。不知何故?!
扫描未完成,Removal无法进行啊。。。


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxchance
French to Chinese
+ ...
你那个很可能有问题了 Sep 1, 2006

试试这个,我一直用这个免费版,效果很好,就是买也不贵。http://www.ewido.net/en/download/

Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxchance
French to Chinese
+ ...
如果使用EWIDO Sep 1, 2006

选Fast System Scan就可以了,一般不必全扫。扫完,注意清除原有Internet 临时文件,重新启动电脑。万一不行,才全扫。

Direct link Reply with quote
 

clearwater
China
Local time: 19:08
English to Chinese
TOPIC STARTER
谢谢 Sep 1, 2006

chance wrote:

试试这个,我一直用这个免费版,效果很好,就是买也不贵。http://www.ewido.net/en/download/

非常感谢!下载并清除了。
一并感谢隐士!


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Last Hermit
Local time: 19:08
Chinese to English
+ ...
俺试了几次都没有成功,实在令人失望 Sep 1, 2006

  Yahoo以前的Anti-spy很快,只须2分钟时间就完成,俺每次用网上银行服务都用它先扫一遍。这个Norton Spyware Scan根本不行!

  俺只好直接到卡巴斯基的官方网站升级到6.0安全套装,再用Norton扫描,发现原来它曾经发现的几十个threats没有了。要升级到6.0安全套装,得先手动把原来的5.xx的三个组件一一卸掉。不要相信它会自动给你卸,否则会不断让你重启。

  但如果你现有版本不是Security版,也许无法升级到6.0。那您只能用Chance介绍这些了。

clearwater wrote:

Last Hermit wrote:

  使系统在无法删除时,把可害文件隔离。

  另可用Yahoo! Toolbar(注:不是中文版,是英文版)的Anti-spy(今新增Norton Spyware Scan),对系统进行全面查找,凡系统发现的,格杀勿论!

  俺以前经常遇到XP内置的看图和传真软件无法使用,一直很头痛。后来,一次偶然机会发现Anti-spy可使此功能恢复。

clearwater wrote:

卡巴斯基查出感染了广告程序:not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.IEHlpr.e,却无法清除。
请问如何才能清除这个讨厌的程序?因为机器已经明显受到了影响:打开网页时速度偏慢,甚至长时间没有响应。
谢谢!

谢谢!我刚下载了Norton Spyware Scan。
请问Full Scan一般需要多长时间?我已经扫描了一个多小时,仍只见进度条一直停留在80%左右的地方,好像不见有进一步的扫描。不过Items Found是发现了已有11个,盼着早点扫描完成,好进一步处理。


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxchance
French to Chinese
+ ...
隐士: Sep 1, 2006

不能只迷信“名牌”

Direct link Reply with quote
 

wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:08
Chinese to English
+ ...
The $2 billion Spyware Industry Sep 3, 2006

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/06_29/b3993001.htm



Spyware rakes in an estimated $2 billion a year in revenue, or about 11% of all Internet ad business, says the research firm IT-Harvest. Direct Revenue's direct customers have included such giants as Delta Air Lines and Cingular Wireless. It has sold millions of dollars of advertising passed along by Yahoo. And Direct Revenue has received venture capital from the likes of Insight Venture Partners, a respected New York investment firm.

...

Knowledgeable consumers can reduce the risk of spyware infection by using widely available security software and steering clear of free online goodies. Direct Revenue and its rivals -- companies with such names as eXact Advertising and Zango -- say they employ "user agreements" that notify individuals when they are about to download their software. But the agreements typically can be found only by clicking on links deep within separate legal agreements related to the online freebies. The documents tend to be lengthy and opaque. Large numbers of Internet users who lack adequate security software and fail to read the legalese make themselves vulnerable.



Internet providers like AOL and SBC Yahoo offer online protection that includes features like anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, parental control, etc. which IMO make surfing the net a lot more pleasant and worry-free.

Maintaining the good working condition of one's computer is important, more so for some than others. Over at Yahoo's stock message boards, I've heard of people going to the extreme of dedicating certain systems solely to day-trading, with absolutely no web-surfing being done on them. Some guys back up their entire system image onto an external hard drive, just in case something goes awry.


Direct link Reply with quote
 

clearwater
China
Local time: 19:08
English to Chinese
TOPIC STARTER
To the point Sep 3, 2006

wherestip wrote:

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/06_29/b3993001.htm



Spyware rakes in an estimated $2 billion a year in revenue, or about 11% of all Internet ad business, says the research firm IT-Harvest. Direct Revenue's direct customers have included such giants as Delta Air Lines and Cingular Wireless. It has sold millions of dollars of advertising passed along by Yahoo. And Direct Revenue has received venture capital from the likes of Insight Venture Partners, a respected New York investment firm.

...

Knowledgeable consumers can reduce the risk of spyware infection by using widely available security software and steering clear of free online goodies. Direct Revenue and its rivals -- companies with such names as eXact Advertising and Zango -- say they employ "user agreements" that notify individuals when they are about to download their software. But the agreements typically can be found only by clicking on links deep within separate legal agreements related to the online freebies. The documents tend to be lengthy and opaque. Large numbers of Internet users who lack adequate security software and fail to read the legalese make themselves vulnerable.



Internet providers like AOL and SBC Yahoo offer online protection that includes features like anti-spy, anti-virus, pop-up blocker, parental control, etc. which IMO make surfing the net a lot more pleasant and worry-free.

Maintaining the good working condition of one's computer is important, more so for some than others. Over at Yahoo's stock message boards, I've heard of people going to the extreme of dedicating certain systems solely to day-trading, with absolutely no web-surfing being done on them. Some guys back up their entire system image onto an external hard drive, just in case something goes awry.

Thank you, wherestip!
Just as you have said it, maintaining the good working habit is very important. Indeed, my computer was infected by dirty software after I logged on a few unknown websites out of curiosity. Hope that I could buy a new computer soon that I could dedicate the current one to the 'ditry' work^_^

[Edited at 2006-09-03 22:10]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

clearwater
China
Local time: 19:08
English to Chinese
TOPIC STARTER
新问题 Sep 6, 2006

使用了Chance推荐的eiwdo反间谍软件清除,发现Adware.IEHlpr老是是无法清除,eiwdo提示:Error while deleting!
不知有没有其他简洁的清除方法?


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxchance
French to Chinese
+ ...
noadware指出了有关Adware.IEhlpr的文件所在处, Sep 6, 2006

你如果比较了解电脑,可以自己动手清除。如怕不保险,直接下载软件Scan也行。

这次祝你彻底成功

http://www.noadware.net/research/index2.php?item_id=1460&item_name=Adware.IEhlpr


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxchance
French to Chinese
+ ...
刚才试了一下NoAdware,扫完后要强迫你买才能清除。 Sep 6, 2006

如果你不想马上买,可以切断网路连接,再用EWIDO试试。

或是按NoAdware数据库里指出的路径直接手工清除有关文件即可。


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Pages in topic:   [1 2 3] >


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

讨厌的广告程序

Advanced search






PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »



All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs