Mobile menu

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >
我们有了两位新版主了! (Two More Moderators have been Appointed to the Chinese Sector!)
Thread poster: Jianjun Zhang

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:54
English to Chinese
+ ...
Oct 15, 2006

各位同仁:

经 Proz.com 批准,我从即刻起加入 Moderator 团队,负责英中语言对 KudoZ 的协调工作。

新的角色带给我新的责任,也让我真正能为大家做一点贡献。

作为 Moderator,我已宣誓完全遵守 Proz.com 的网站规定,维护 Proz.com 和诸位同仁的利益。因此,自此刻起,我不在本网站范围内发表/参与任何不符合 Proz.com 规定的文章和讨论。并会积极配合 Kevin 和其他 Moderator 团队成员,共同维护一个良好的 KudoZ 和论坛氛围。

如果大家在 KudoZ 上发现任何问题,需要我的帮助,请直接与我联系,我会尽最大努力帮助你们,让大家获得更佳的用站体验。

顺祝工作愉快!
建军

[标题已经过网站人员或版主的修改 2006-10-15 16:43]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

pkchan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:54
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
當仁不讓 Oct 15, 2006

Jianjun Zhang wrote:

各位同仁:

经 Proz.com 批准,我从即刻起加入 Moderator 团队,负责英中语言对 KudoZ 的协调工作。

新的角色带给我新的责任,也让我真正能为大家做一点贡献。

作为 Moderator,我已宣誓完全遵守 Proz.com 的网站规定,维护 Proz.com 和诸位同仁的利益。因此,自此刻起,我不在本网站范围内发表/参与任何不符合 Proz.com 规定的文章和讨论。并会积极配合 Kevin 和其他 Moderator 团队成员,共同维护一个良好的 KudoZ 和论坛氛围。

如果大家在 KudoZ 上发现任何问题,需要我的帮助,请直接与我联系,我会尽最大努力帮助你们,让大家获得更佳的用站体验。

顺祝工作愉快!
建军


擁護!支持!同意!敬禮!祝賀!


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Donglai Lou  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 01:54
Member (2002)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Congratulations! Jianjun and Weiwei Oct 15, 2006

Could you guys introduce something about your previliges? so I can take full advantage of them:)

[Edited at 2006-10-15 15:47]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:54
English to Chinese
+ ...
Agree:-) Oct 15, 2006

Also, can you guys let us know how you applied for that position? Share your success stories with us so that we may take a try too!

Donglai Lou wrote:

Could you guys introduce something about your previliges? so I can take full advantage of them:)

[Edited at 2006-10-15 15:47]


[Edited at 2006-10-15 15:55]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Donglai Lou  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 01:54
Member (2002)
English to Chinese
+ ...
俺的意思是: Oct 15, 2006

作为多年的老相识,俺们能不能有什么优惠待遇。

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:54
English to Chinese
+ ...
从长远看--- Oct 15, 2006

俺们的优惠待遇只会多不会少......;)

Donglai Lou wrote:

作为多年的老相识,俺们能不能有什么优惠待遇。


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:54
English to Chinese
+ ...
P.S. Donglai: Oct 15, 2006

I forgot to mention:

Donglai: 作为Jianjun的好友,你应该向Jianjun打听打听如何申请当班主任--- 我记得大家一直在推举你当版主啊!

Donglai Lou wrote:

作为多年的老相识,俺们能不能有什么优惠待遇。


Direct link Reply with quote
 

stonejohn  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 01:54
English to Chinese
+ ...
恭喜建军 Oct 15, 2006

恭喜恭喜

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:54
English to Chinese
+ ...
stonejohn--- Oct 15, 2006

你也赶快申请吧!别忘了向我们报告好消息。

stonejohn wrote:

恭喜恭喜


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:54
English to Chinese
+ ...
We also need a moderator from Hong Kong, China Oct 15, 2006

PK, as a Traditional Chinese expert, I think you should apply too...

PS. ProZ.com needs to be localized into Traditional Chinese too!
pkchan wrote:

Jianjun Zhang wrote:

各位同仁:

经 Proz.com 批准,我从即刻起加入 Moderator 团队,负责英中语言对 KudoZ 的协调工作。

新的角色带给我新的责任,也让我真正能为大家做一点贡献。

作为 Moderator,我已宣誓完全遵守 Proz.com 的网站规定,维护 Proz.com 和诸位同仁的利益。因此,自此刻起,我不在本网站范围内发表/参与任何不符合 Proz.com 规定的文章和讨论。并会积极配合 Kevin 和其他 Moderator 团队成员,共同维护一个良好的 KudoZ 和论坛氛围。

如果大家在 KudoZ 上发现任何问题,需要我的帮助,请直接与我联系,我会尽最大努力帮助你们,让大家获得更佳的用站体验。

顺祝工作愉快!
建军


擁護!支持!同意!敬禮!祝賀!


[Edited at 2006-10-15 16:47]


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:54
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Gragratulations to our new Modz Denyce (Weiwei) and Jianjun! Oct 15, 2006

Hello, Denyce (Weiwei), Jianjun and all the translators

This is a long-waited great news. I heard it on Friday last week and learned that both Denyce and Jianjun were receiving orientation and job training. The Chinese sector is urgently needing additional moderators, especially the KudoZ section which has been left unattended for a couple of years now. The two new modz, like new blood, will certain change the horizon of the current Chinese sector.

The major role of the modz is to "serve the people", yes, just like the saying we heard when we grew up, and help to make this website more pleasant and home-like to every member and visitor. It is a volunteer job, and you will have to devote many hours each week to carry out the tasks. I am asking our nice translators to continously support our work.

Have a great day!

Kevin

[修改时间: 2006-10-16 08:14]


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Wenjer Leuschel  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 01:54
English to Chinese
+ ...
祝福兩位! Oct 15, 2006

很高興你們兩位擔任這樣的責任,祝福兩位!

Direct link Reply with quote
 
Wenjer Leuschel  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 01:54
English to Chinese
+ ...
優惠只多不少 Oct 15, 2006

Donglai Lou wrote:

作为多年的老相识,俺们能不能有什么优惠待遇。


東來:

在這裡能融洽交換意見,互相協助解決翻譯上的問題和項目的互通有無,那就是相當的優惠了。

有他們兩位加入協調,Kevin 可以減輕一點工作,會有更多時間跟我們聊聊天,提供一些他的經驗,那也是優惠。如同 Betty 所說,優惠只會多,不會少。;)

- Wenjer


Direct link Reply with quote
 
xxxchance
French to Chinese
+ ...
恭喜两位! Oct 15, 2006



Direct link Reply with quote
 

Xiaoping Fu  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 10:54
Chinese to English
+ ...
祝贺! Oct 15, 2006

衷心祝贺建军和薇薇荣任版主。感谢你们为大家做出的贡献!我会尽力支持你们!

小平


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Pages in topic:   [1 2] >


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

我们有了两位新版主了! (Two More Moderators have been Appointed to the Chinese Sector!)

Advanced search






memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »



All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs