Thread poster: Ming Fu, Qi

Ming Fu, Qi  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 06:10
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jan 29, 2007

There are a lot fellow citizens here, could you give me some suggestions to become a member here?

The first question concerning with membership is how to pay from China mainland? I have a registered paypal account, but Should I transfer Chinese Yuan (RMB) into dollar at first, then pay through it? Unforturenately, when I try to pay in Chinese yuan, why do I receive an error report that says "This account cannot accept foregin currency"?

Here raises another question " how to attract clients for a novice here, even though I have got some experience in native land"?

I know it's a sensitive question about price you offer to your clients. Colud you give me some tips to handle such question?

How do you get started your business?

Thanks a lot.

Direct link Reply with quote

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:10
English to Chinese
+ ...
搜索与思考 Jan 29, 2007

刚见你在另一论坛贴出同样的文字。请阅读以下规则:
http://www.proz.com/siterules/forum/3#3

Gloucesterqi 你好!

我正在等时间,所以抽空写两句。一般来说,本中文论坛希望中文较好的人使用中文交流,以便发生表达失误。因此我用中文回答你这一贴:

付费成为会员的途径:

1. 用信用卡(带有 Visa 或 MasterCard 标志的人民币卡就可以)
2. PayPal (www.paypal.com)

吸引客户:

论坛已经讨论很多,足够编成一本小册子。请使用搜索功能或浏览页面。我前面说过,个人境遇和情况不同,不见得可一一套用,因此还需要个人体会与思考。

祝你顺利!
建军

gloucesterqi wrote:

There are a lot fellow citizens here, could you give me some suggestions to become a member here?

The first question concerning with membership is how to pay from China mainland? I have a registered paypal account, but Should I transfer Chinese Yuan (RMB) into dollar at first, then pay through it? Unforturenately, when I try to pay in Chinese yuan, why do I receive an error report that says "This account cannot accept foregin currency"?

Here raises another question " how to attract clients for a novice here, even though I have got some experience in native land"?

I know it's a sensitive question about price you offer to your clients. Colud you give me some tips to handle such question?

Thanks a lot.

[Edited at 2007-01-30 01:49]

Bin Zhao
China
English to Chinese
建军说得对 Jan 30, 2007

用信用卡比较方便些,我是用招商银行的双币信用卡付的费用,消费美元,用RMB还款。
至于吸引客户,和你一样在探索中。。。

Jianjun Zhang wrote:

刚见你在另一论坛贴出同样的文字。请阅读以下规则:

Gloucesterqi 你好!

付费成为会员的途径:

吸引客户:

祝你顺利!
建军

gloucesterqi wrote:

Thanks a lot.

China
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
祝你春节快乐! Jan 30, 2007

建军大哥,

祝你春节快乐!
谢谢你的回复。对于我来说,过来人几句简单的点拨足以让我终生受用。
还有一点,我非常抱歉。因我不知网络上E-mail 的使用规定,被暂停了此项功能。
不知如何才能弥补这个错误?

China
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
谢谢Bin zhao Jan 30, 2007

谢谢你的经验之谈。愿从你身上学到更多的东西。

Julia Zou  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
+ ...
可以用中国银行的长城国际卡 Jan 30, 2007

Bin Zhao wrote:

gloucesterqi wrote:

Thanks a lot.

[/quote]
我就是用中国银行的长城国际卡付费的,很方便。paypal帐上的钱也可以转到长城国际卡账户上。

China
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
谢谢 Juliezou Jan 30, 2007

你的意见很好,我到银行问问,然后作决定。

我深知个人打天下的艰辛,在以后的岁月里,希望与你有更多的交流。

xtang  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 07:10
English to Chinese
+ ...
credit card Jan 30, 2007

我也是用的招行信用卡
Bin Zhao wrote:

用信用卡比较方便些,我是用招商银行的双币信用卡付的费用,消费美元,用RMB还款。
至于吸引客户,和你一样在探索中。。。

Jianjun Zhang wrote:

刚见你在另一论坛贴出同样的文字。请阅读以下规则:

Gloucesterqi 你好!

付费成为会员的途径:

吸引客户:

祝你顺利!
建军

gloucesterqi wrote:

Thanks a lot.

Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:10
English to Chinese
+ ...
网站规则 Jan 31, 2007

Gloucesterqi,

这里有网站规则可供参考:
http://www.proz.com/rules

个人简介页面的反馈表格不允许发送广告等内容。如要推销自己的服务,可以通过 Blueboard 向接受工作申请的公司/个人按要求发送个人简历。暂停的功能会不久恢复的。

建军

gloucesterqi wrote:

建军大哥,

祝你春节快乐!
谢谢你的回复。对于我来说,过来人几句简单的点拨足以让我终生受用。
还有一点,我非常抱歉。因我不知网络上E-mail 的使用规定,被暂停了此项功能。
不知如何才能弥补这个错误?

doudou
English to Chinese
+ ...
email Mar 3, 2007

原来会被暂停的啊。。。

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to pay for member fee from China?

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs