Mobile menu

请教大家在proz接项目的经验
Thread poster: miraclee
miraclee
Local time: 13:12
English to Chinese
Mar 7, 2007

大家好,我一直在为国内的翻译公司做项目,无意中发现了这个好地方。刚开始报价,但有个疑问想请教大家,在这里的翻译公司遍布世界各地,我们怎么来考察翻译公司的信誉呢?

国内翻译太廉价,无法维持生计,我感觉国际市场也不易打入,大公司早已有固定的译员,恐怕很少来找不熟悉的译员做项目。总体有个感觉,万事还是开头难。今后希望各位前辈多多指点。

[Edited at 2007-03-07 17:44]

Direct link Reply with quote

Denyce Seow  Identity Verified
Singapore
Member (2004)
Chinese to English
Blue Board Mar 8, 2007

我们怎么来考察翻译公司的信誉呢?

You can check this on the Blue Board. Click "Jobs" (in the main menu at the top) and then click "Blue Board". Enter the name of the company to do a search. Actually, you should get a BB link of the company in the job posting as well. Translators who worked for a particular company in the past rate the company and give comments. This should help you get a good picture of the company when it comes to payment.

大公司早已有固定的译员,恐怕很少来找不熟悉的译员做项目。
My dear, there is always a first time they work with someone, right?

Good luck in finding international clients.

*** Denyce ***

[Edited at 2007-03-08 09:24]

miraclee
English to Chinese
TOPIC STARTER
thanks a lot Mar 8, 2007

Hi Denyce,
Thank you very much for your advice and inspirations. I’ll follow the way you show me and seek the first client hardly.

Lee

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

请教大家在proz接项目的经验

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs