Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24] >
Off topic: 从我们的摄影镜头里看中国(Seeing China through our camera lenses)
Thread poster: Kevin Yang
Kevin Yang
Kevin Yang  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:21
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
谢谢你响应我的号召,张贴六张得意之作! Jun 2, 2007

Forrest,

"持伞姑娘"是名花有主了。我们只能看照片了。我开始看到她的时候,她孤单一人,好像和我一样站在那里欣赏古街。我本想上前搭话,结果那个穿黑衣服的秃小子“保镖”进入了画面。

谢谢你响应我的号召,张贴六张得意之作!请大家都来响应。

你选的景色很养眼。照片里一有山和水,就增色了不少。你选择的倒影很美。我特别喜欢第二张,有山水画的意境。上下正好各半,让倒影的印象更加深刻。这些景子是在桂林吗?很像广西一带的景色。

你的自拍照真神气!和专业自行车运动员一样。在这样山清水秀的环境里骑自行车真是太有福气了。我也喜欢骑自行车,我的车子可没有你的专业。

Kevin

[修改时间: 2007-06-02 21:04]

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Wenjer Leuschel (X)  Identity Verified
Taiwan
Local time: 02:21
English to Chinese
+ ...
Wow! Jun 2, 2007

Forrest Liang wrote:

骚自己一张

Wow! Your area looks pretty nice. Thank you for those fantastic pictures of landscape and, of course, your 骚照 - now I know how you look like - young and handsome. But be good, don't do anything I would have done!

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Wenjer Leuschel (X)  Identity Verified
Taiwan
English to Chinese
+ ...
Sorry for no pictures of China taken by me. Jun 2, 2007

Hi, Kevin,

Do you believe it? I forgot to bring my digital camera with me the last two visits to China. I even forgot my suit last November and this time I did have my suit with me, but never had it on when meeting people. The problem lies in the fact that I live very close the airport and I just pick up stuffs for a rush trip pretty often. A digital camera is always forgotten.

My first visit to China was back in 1988 when I took more than 400 pictures. They are printed
... See more
Hi, Kevin,

Do you believe it? I forgot to bring my digital camera with me the last two visits to China. I even forgot my suit last November and this time I did have my suit with me, but never had it on when meeting people. The problem lies in the fact that I live very close the airport and I just pick up stuffs for a rush trip pretty often. A digital camera is always forgotten.

My first visit to China was back in 1988 when I took more than 400 pictures. They are printed ones and stay now at home in Bolivia. I promise, I'll remember to take some interesting observations next time. Beware, they could be a lot of girls in their summer dresses.

- Wenjer
Collapse

Zhoudan
Zhoudan  Identity Verified
English to Chinese
+ ...
都是鸡煲饭吃的 Jun 2, 2007

pkchan wrote:

應該更為穩重,清減了些,可能是側面照。番薯减肥法無效?

Forrest Liang
Forrest Liang  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
过奖过奖! Jun 2, 2007

Hi Kevin,

很高兴俺的相片能够博得你的喜欢。俺发的相片假若好看,那也不见得是俺的功劳,在桂林,一个手持傻瓜相机的傻瓜都可以拍出好看的照片——桂林山水甲天下,这句话可不是我们桂林人自己说的。

骑自行车也是俺从小就有的爱好之一,还在初中时,俺就骑着家里老28吋凤凰单车跑遍了本县各乡镇。现在俺来到了桂林市,发现这里有很多自行车爱�
... See more
Hi Kevin,

很高兴俺的相片能够博得你的喜欢。俺发的相片假若好看,那也不见得是俺的功劳,在桂林,一个手持傻瓜相机的傻瓜都可以拍出好看的照片——桂林山水甲天下,这句话可不是我们桂林人自己说的。

骑自行车也是俺从小就有的爱好之一,还在初中时,俺就骑着家里老28吋凤凰单车跑遍了本县各乡镇。现在俺来到了桂林市,发现这里有很多自行车爱好者,并且很高兴地加入本地一支自行车队:桂林YSL自行车队。队友们都是爱好自然的欢乐人,每到周末或其它假期,我们就跨上宝马,浩浩荡荡地奔驰在奇山秀水之间。岂不快哉!

建议各位Prozian同仁有时间多多接近大自然,这对于我们这些长期伏案工作的人来说是一种极好的调剂。车子好不好其实没那么重要,玩得开心就好!

YSL风采展示:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

相人山上鸟瞰漓江:

[Edited at 2007-06-02 09:41]
Collapse

Forrest Liang
Forrest Liang  Identity Verified
China
English to Chinese
过奖过奖! Jun 2, 2007

文哲老师过奖了!谢谢!不过呢,其实俺也是一个“秃头青年”,只不过所发的那张相片戴着头盔看不出来而已。所以说,我根本就不担心您所说的那种状况,甚至,俺还有些向往……

Wenjer Leuschel wrote:

Wow! Your area looks pretty nice. Thank you for those fantastic pictures of landscape and, of course, your 骚照 - now I know how you look like - young and handsome. But be good, don't do anything I would have done!

[Edited at 2007-06-02 09:53]

pkchan
pkchan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:21
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
男女(人數)不平等 Jun 2, 2007

Forrest ﹕看照片,男的在正前方,女的靠邊站,越野單車是男人玩意?想身材好像 Forrest 那樣結實,周丹應組織杭州越野車隊。受了些少誘惑,這個夏天,也要拿出封塵的單車,先到公園試一試才說。

Forrest Liang wrote:

文哲老师过奖了!谢谢!不过呢,其实俺也是一个“秃头青年”,只不过所发的那张相片戴着头盔看不出来而已。所以说,我根本就不担心您所说的那种状况,甚至,俺还有些向往……

Zhiqin_Chen
Zhiqin_Chen  Identity Verified
English to Chinese
+ ...
所有的照片都很养眼 Jun 2, 2007

原来好多熟视无睹的地方再Kevin 和Liang 的镜头下竟然这么令人神往。让我也非常想出去旅游。

前段时间我去了青岛,但不敢把照片拿出来,丢人在其次,倒是会糟蹋大家的美好印象或者是游兴。

Kevin在文中提到,难得见到蓝天的景象,确实在很多地方多是。还有更多的是看不见的潜在的致病因素。

上海的房价要找到8000元一下的比较难了。这段时间房价又在疯涨了。

说到上海人,我所接触到的上海人还是比较好相处的,精明,但不奸诈。跟你分得很清楚,面子上很客气。不想占你便宜,也不愿让你占便宜。基本上守信用。如果有别人托请之事,要好处的胃口也不是很大。
现在更有新上海人和老上海人之分。新上海人应该不仅指年轻一代的上海本地人,更多的是指接受了高等教育后,有一技之长的新移民到上海来的年轻人。在工薪阶层中收入还算可以,居住在浦东较多。

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:21
English to Chinese
+ ...
体育健儿 Jun 2, 2007

Forrest Liang wrote:

骚自己一张:

风景好,照片也美,人更帅!最喜欢“鸟瞰漓江”那张,气势磅礴!

Kevin Yang
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
老太太乐得像一朵盛开的菊花。 Jun 2, 2007

Yueyin Sun wrote:
很荣幸看到令堂的尊容。她比她的实际年龄年轻多了,很健康也很有气质,很像准备出席国际会议的高级外交家!

Angeline_sh wrote:
PS:你妈妈很有气质哦,就是她那个年龄的气质,用雍容这个词应该比较合适吧。

glace wrote:
Kevin的妈妈看上去好年轻啊~

Yueyin, Angeline, Glace

我刚才请我的母亲阅读了你们三位的帖子。老太太乐得像一朵盛开的菊花。谢谢你们的夸奖,让她一天都是好心情。老一代中国人身上的确有值得年轻人继承的东西。比如,她最讲究吃相,坐相和站相。在这方面,她好像对小姑娘的要求更严厉一些。

喜事还不止一桩。下星期三是6月6日,可谓六六大顺。她终于经过美国移民局一年半的无礼耽搁,要去领取美国公民证书了。提前促成此事,我立了汗马功劳。两年前,她就通过了美国移民局的面谈和英语考试。结果告诉她还需要进行进一步的背景调查,才能决定。我们的错愕,无奈和愤怒真是无法言表,只能耐心等待。原本规定120天出结果的事,被移民局一拖就是一年。在此期间,我们数次去移民局查询调查进展,都无功而返。移民局那一副副铁板面孔,无可奉告的傲慢态度,让我想起我父亲当年文革时被诬告为“内人党”成员并被关押时的情景。我每天看着老人无助的样子和压抑的心情,经过仔细研究网上别人的经验,决定于今年一月去联邦法庭控告美国移民局和联邦调查局失职和滥用国家资源和权利。我没有请律师,因为律师要收费$3000美元,还不能保证成功。我就摸着石头过河,一边自己写状子和立案,一边在网上收集材料和学习提高,整个一个自学成才的维权斗士。最妙的是,我还获得法官批准,免除全部送达诉状和法庭审理的费用!今年5月25日,本应该全部到庭进行法庭陈诉,结果在之前的一个星期收到移民局代表律师的来信说,背景调查已经结束,请6月6日去当地移民局办理最后的入籍手续。如果入籍手续按期办理完毕,请考虑撤诉。真是一群蜡烛胚!

顺便说一句,入籍之所以如此重要,是因为只有美国老年公民才有资格获得全部医疗福利和经济资助。像我母亲的年龄和经济状况,可以获得医疗费全免的待遇和每月将近$600美元的补贴。这些对一位饱经风霜的中国老人来说实在是太重要了。想想这些,我也不再为自己每年纳税的事鸣冤叫屈了。

Kevin

[修改时间: 2007-06-02 20:59]

ysun
ysun  Identity Verified
United States
English to Chinese
+ ...
祝贺 Jun 2, 2007

Kevin,

祝贺老太太的入籍申请获得批准!也祝贺你维权斗争取得胜利!

美国移民局是官僚主义最严重的政府机构,也是对移民最不友好的机构!这儿有些人确实是蜡烛不点不亮、欺软怕硬!中国人一般都是见好就收,而其他族裔的人若处于这种情况下,很可能还会要求赔偿精神损失。文革时,也听说过关于“内人党”(内蒙古人民党)的冤案。希望老太太忘掉所有不愉快的历史插曲,愉快幸福地在此安享晚年。Kevin,你好像有一件能让老太太非常高兴的事情还没完成呢!;)

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Chinese to English
+ ...
Obtaining Citizenship Jun 2, 2007

Congratulations to you and your mom, Kevin.

Your mom must be staying with you then. It's definitely an occasion for a big family celebration.

Kevin Yang
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
真可谓“人在画中行”。 Jun 2, 2007

Yueyin Sun wrote:

风景好,照片也美,人更帅!最喜欢“鸟瞰漓江”那张,气势磅礴!

真可谓“人在画中行”。“鸟瞰漓江”那张可以称作“轻舟已过万重山”。那第一张很搞笑,就叫“勇往直前”好了,很有文革味道。

Kevin Yang
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
好像该有的都有了。 Jun 2, 2007

Yueyin Sun wrote:
Kevin,你好像有一件能让老太太非常高兴的事情还没完成呢!;)

老孙,

是吗?好像该有的都有了。没有的,可能时机不到。我这次还去见过江苏省的茅山道士了。花了100元人民币,请他帮助总结了一下过去,预测了一下未来。好像说得挺靠谱的。但是也是疑点重重。只有时间来验证了。

Kevin

Kevin Yang
Member (2003)
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I will take lots of picture for this delayed Spring. Jun 2, 2007

wherestip wrote:

Congratulations to you and your mom, Kevin.

Your mom must be staying with you then. It's definitely an occasion for a big family celebration.

Steve,

Thanks! It is indeed. I will take lots of picture for this delayed Spring. Yes, she had lived with me for over 10 years until two years ago I found her an apartment in downtown Portland. She comes to my place only at weekends. It is a bless to have a mother around, because she can cook much better food than I do. But, occasionally I could have too much of mother and wished to find someone to adopt her just for a change.

Kevin

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

从我们的摄影镜头里看中国(Seeing China through our camera lenses)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »