Off topic: Places to stay and places to go in Hong Kong
Thread poster: Fan Gao

Fan Gao
Local time: 01:00
Member (2006)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jun 16, 2007

I'm going to Hong Kong shortly and wondered if anyone could recommend any places to stay and places to visit while I'm there. Originally I was thinking about staying in the Kowloon area, but maybe for sightseeing it would be better to stay on Hong Kong Island and use that as a base for getting around.

The places I'd like to visit so far are Disneyland, Ocean Park, Victoria Peak and the harbour area. I'm very interested in photography so I want to go to places where there'll be lots of photo opportunities.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Added note:
I've added a few more places to my list now: Sha Tin Park, the Symphony of Lights laser show, the Tai Tam reservoirs on Hong Kong Island and a great nature trail that starts off at Ngong Ping village on Lautau Island.

[Edited at 2007-06-16 07:09]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Places to stay and places to go in Hong Kong

Advanced search

Wake up in the Morning and see that you have sold TMs and made Money overnight

The TM Market Place for Translators
New: Our Instant TM Download
TM owners: Upload your TMs into the online database
Customers: Analyse your text & instantly download a text-specific TM
Well over 1.2 BILLION translation units

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs