Mobile menu

What are MUST software programs for translator ?
Thread poster: xxxchance
French to Chinese
+ ...
Mar 31, 2003

I have noticed that Kevin mentioned in another topic ( )about the must software programs for translator as follows :

\"Talking about investment, I am afraid I over invested on some of the software programs, which get upgrade just about every year and not get used much. I feel like trapped in a catch-22 game. However, I think Windows XP and MS Office XP are the “must have” things for every translator, because such new improve versions offer you the VERY stable and easy operating Chinese input system, and made Chinese translation very easy to manage.\"

I would like to know more about chinese input and CAT software programs as well.Could you give me more advice on that from your experience ?

Thank you in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What are MUST software programs for translator ?

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs