Mobile menu

Where to get Latinic font
Thread poster: vorloff

vorloff
Bosnian to English
+ ...
Aug 26, 2005

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can get the ATahomaLat font (preferably free download)? I am tired of deciphering all those strange symbols whenever I open a Croatian document.

Thanks in advance!!

Vera

Direct link Reply with quote

Pavle Perencevic  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 22:19
Member (2002)
Serbian to English
+ ...
Not exactly ATahomaLat, but.. Aug 26, 2005

Vera,

I assume you're using MS Word. If this font is one of those where you have to press the Shift key and bracket keys to get the lowercase "sh" and "ch", I have a whole bunch of those. I'm pretty sure they're interchangeable with this Tahoma font if what you see on the screen is ~`@^[]{} instead of the letters with diacritics. E-mail me if you want me to send you some.

Vera Orloff wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can get the ATahomaLat font (preferably free download)? I am tired of deciphering all those strange symbols whenever I open a Croatian document.

Thanks in advance!!

Vera

Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Where to get Latinic font

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs