Thread poster: alz
alz
alz  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 22:38
English to Croatian
+ ...
May 6, 2006

Prijatelj i kolega iz Švedske često mi šalje male i zabavne zanimljivosti. Ovu sam htio podijeliti s vama.
Pročitajte donji tekst :

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sit
... See more
Prijatelj i kolega iz Švedske često mi šalje male i zabavne zanimljivosti. Ovu sam htio podijeliti s vama.
Pročitajte donji tekst :

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Ugodan vam vikend
Collapse

Sherefedin MUSTAFA
Sherefedin MUSTAFA
Netherlands
Dutch to Albanian
+ ...
Nveejorvanto! May 6, 2006

Zasita sepur igzelda!

Tkaerdjr udgoan veknid!

Natasa Grubor
Natasa Grubor  Identity Verified
Bosnia and Herzegovina
English to Serbian
+ ...
Fanatncno! May 6, 2006

Još kda bi mijo klniejti to prhivatli.

Miomira Brankovic
Miomira Brankovic  Identity Verified
Serbia
English to Serbian
+ ...
Već viđeno... May 6, 2006

...ali ne mari, uvijek ima onih kojima je prvi put. Ko hoće da se zabavi, neka pogleda donji link sa sličnim primjerima i na drugim jezicima:
http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/~mattd/Cmabrigde/
A i kolege su to već duhovito prokomentarisale:
http://www.proz.com/topic/39089

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

off-topic: zanimljivo (!?)

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »