Mobile menu

Seeking volunteers to translate the site into Croatian (forgive me for posting in English)
Thread poster: Patrick Dotterer

Patrick Dotterer
Local time: 06:54
SITE STAFF
Nov 6, 2006

Dear ProZians,

Teams of volunteer members have been working hard over the last several months to localize ProZ.com into various languages. As a result of their efforts, it is already possible to use the site in any of the following languages besides English:

Spanish
Russian
Romanian
German
Portuguese (BR)
Hungarian
Latvian
Albanian

This localization effort will make this your language site even more user-friendly for translators, interpreters, language service companies and end-clients all over the globe.

Now we are seeking volunteers and coordinators to help translate the site into additional languages. If you are interested in coordinating or volunteering to translate the site into Croatian, please let me know. I'd like to add that there will be compensation which includes special promotion throughout the site and also browniz for translating and checking words.

Preference will be given to our members, however, non-members may volunteer as well (note that in order to be a team leader you must be a member of the site).

Please let me know if you are interested in the project and/or have any questions.

Regards,
Patrick

Direct link Reply with quote

Ana Kardum  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 12:54
German to Croatian
+ ...
I would be interested... Nov 13, 2006

Hello Patrick,

I would be interested to help, but would like to know the approximate scope of work.

You can contact me through my profile and send me the details.

Thanks!

aprevarek  Identity Verified
Croatia
English to Croatian
I'm also willing to participate in this localisation Nov 22, 2006

Hello Patrick,

I would also like to participate in the localisation project for the Croatian proz pages.

Please add me to the localisation team.

Kind regards,

Andreja

[Edited at 2006-11-22 22:20]

Patrick Dotterer
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks/set-up team Nov 23, 2006

Hey ProZians,

Thanks for your interest in the Croatian localization project.

I just set-up a team for you. Here is the link:

http://www.proz.com/team/491

I will be contacting you shortly.

I appreciate your patience.

Regards,
Patrick

dkalinic
Croatian to German
+ ...
I'd also be interested Nov 24, 2006

Patrick, I'd also be interested in the localization of the Proz.com site. Could you please add me into your team?

Regards,
Davor

Martina Culin  Identity Verified
Croatia
English to Croatian
+ ...
I would also be interested Nov 24, 2006

Patrick, could you add another volounteer to your team? I would also like to contribute to the Croatian localization project.

Regards,
Martina

Patrick Dotterer
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Added you two to the Croatian team Dec 6, 2006

Hey Davor and Marina,

I forgot to post here, but as you already know, you are part of the team as well:)

I'll be sending an email out today with updates on the localization page. The project should be able to start some time tomorrow.

Regards,
Patrick

VIVA VOCE Ltd.  Identity Verified
Croatia
English to Croatian
+ ...
me 2 Dec 7, 2006

Hello, I'd like to join the Croatian team as well.

Regards,
Ljerka

dkalinic
Croatian to German
+ ...
No files received Dec 31, 2006

Patrick Dotterer wrote:

Hay Davor and Marina,

I forgot to post here, but as you already know, you are part of the team as well:)

I'll be sending an email out today with updates on the localization page. The project should be able to start some time tomorrow.

Regards,
Patrick

Hi, Patrick:

I haven't gotten any e-mail with the updates so far. Could you please tell me whether the project started at all?

Regards,
Davor

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Seeking volunteers to translate the site into Croatian (forgive me for posting in English)

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs