Certified Translation for Myself
Thread poster: CroAnglo

CroAnglo
United States
Local time: 01:00
English to Croatian
+ ...
Apr 12, 2007

What should I do with a couple of documents I need to have translated (Croatian into English) for my own purposes and public notary certified? I could translate documents myself but cannot find a public notary for Croatian in NYC, except with the translation agencies who charge $70 USD per document (1 page)?

Direct link Reply with quote

Ana Kardum  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 07:00
German to Croatian
+ ...
What do you need - a public notary or a certified translator? Apr 12, 2007

Hello,

I am not sure what you actually need...a public notary or a certified/sworn translator? Both professions have completely different functions. From what you said I assume that you need a certified/sworn translator... I do not know why you would need a public notary...they do not check the translations, they only certify copies of the document and signatures (they also have other functions).

You can order certifications from Croatia as well...I myself and many other colleagues do this so you can contact anybody who is doing this through proz.

I hope this helps you...

Sherefedin MUSTAFA
Netherlands
Local time: 07:00
English to Macedonian
+ ...
Favor... Apr 12, 2007

Or.. just kindly ask a colleague to do you a favor...

BTW how much do you charge for your translations?

[Edited at 2007-04-12 09:28]

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Certified Translation for Myself

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs