https://www.proz.com/forum/czech/89698-last_days_to_enter_the_fifth_prozcom_translation_contest.html

Last days to enter the fifth ProZ.com Translation Contest!
Thread poster: RominaZ
RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 19, 2007

Dear members,

I'd like to invite those members who have not entered the 5th ProZ.com contest yet to please do so.

I hope you find the source texts selected for this contest engaging and you try your hand at translating them.

One more entry is needed in the language combination English > Czech to help this language pair enter the voting phase. No entries have been submitted in the following language combinations yet: Spanish > Czech, Italian > Czech and
... See more
Dear members,

I'd like to invite those members who have not entered the 5th ProZ.com contest yet to please do so.

I hope you find the source texts selected for this contest engaging and you try your hand at translating them.

One more entry is needed in the language combination English > Czech to help this language pair enter the voting phase. No entries have been submitted in the following language combinations yet: Spanish > Czech, Italian > Czech and French > Czech . Any members working on any of those pairs willing to participate?

For now only full, partial community and student ProZ.com members can take part in the submission phase of the contest.

You can go solo or pair up with a colleague. To see the texts and submit your entries go here http://www.proz.com/contests .

I hope to see you in the contest soon!

Regards,
Romina

PS: I apologize for posting in English and I'd appreciate it if someone could post the main idea of my message in Czech for those who don't have English as their working language. Thanks!
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Last days to enter the fifth ProZ.com Translation Contest!

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »