https://www.proz.com/forum/d%C3%A9j%C3%A0_vu_support/42183-any_prozcom_d%E9ja_vu_sales_coming_up.html

Any ProZ.com - Déja Vu sales coming up?
Thread poster: Zsanett Rozendaal-Pandur
Zsanett Rozendaal-Pandur
Zsanett Rozendaal-Pandur  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 00:06
Dutch to Hungarian
+ ...
Feb 3, 2006

I'm not sure where to post this question. I'm wondering if ProZ.com has any plans to launch combined sales campaign for DéjaVu, like there's the SDL Trados campaign going on at the moment.

I'd be definitely interested, perhaps there are more people?

Olaf Reibedanz
Olaf Reibedanz  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 17:06
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
Yes! Apr 20, 2007

Please have a look at this: http://www.proz.com/tgb/74

[Edited at 2007-04-20 21:58]

[Edited at 2007-04-20 22:09]

Yolanda Broad
Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:06
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

Wow! Good price(s)! Apr 21, 2007

That's great to see! And a whole lot better than what I paid. I'm looking forward to having many new DV users joining those of us who are already converts.

Victor Dewsbery
Victor Dewsbery  Identity Verified
Germany
German to English
+ ...
Standard **??**??**??** Apr 21, 2007

I suppose the group buyers know that this is the gutted version of DVX - minus most of the features that make DVX worth having.

Check out the version comparison table at www.atril.com .

To get any real mileage out of DVX, you need Professional.

Having said that, I very much welcome the initiative to place DVX alongside the other CAT programs in its profile on ProZ. So congratul
... See more
I suppose the group buyers know that this is the gutted version of DVX - minus most of the features that make DVX worth having.

Check out the version comparison table at www.atril.com .

To get any real mileage out of DVX, you need Professional.

Having said that, I very much welcome the initiative to place DVX alongside the other CAT programs in its profile on ProZ. So congratulations, Olaf, on getting the scheme (potentially) off the ground.
It's a pity the scheme only offers the weaker version.
Collapse

Judy Schoen
Judy Schoen  Identity Verified
English to German
You need the Professional Version! Apr 21, 2007

As Victor already stated, you need the pro version, if you want DVX and not just a normal CAT.

And it is well worth the different price.

In the past I had several people coming to one of my training courses with the Standard version; they all ordered the update to Professional immediately after seeing the difference.

In group sales actions I organized for other lists, people could choose which version they wanted. So I hope, this will be considered.
... See more
As Victor already stated, you need the pro version, if you want DVX and not just a normal CAT.

And it is well worth the different price.

In the past I had several people coming to one of my training courses with the Standard version; they all ordered the update to Professional immediately after seeing the difference.

In group sales actions I organized for other lists, people could choose which version they wanted. So I hope, this will be considered.

Those coming to one of my courses in Budapest can get the Pro and/or the WG version at a discount price.

Kind regards
Judy Ann
**Atril's Certified Training Partner**
Collapse

Piotr Sawiec
Piotr Sawiec  Identity Verified
English to Polish
+ ...
Professional Apr 21, 2007

I am also interested in buying the professional version. I will not then participate in this group buying, unless there is choice.

Piotr

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Any ProZ.com - Déja Vu sales coming up?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »