Ctrl-Down customisable as toolbar icon?
Thread poster: Harry Bornemann

Harry Bornemann  Identity Verified
Mexico
English to German
+ ...
Apr 23, 2006

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to add the Ctrl-Down function as an icon into the toolbar of DVX?

This would be very helpful for my current project, where I always have to jump between the mouse and the Ctrl-Down keys.

(It would not help to put the mouse on the left hand side, because I need my left hand for other shortcuts already.)

[Edited at 2006-04-23 08:20]

Direct link Reply with quote

Hans Lenting  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2006)
German to Dutch
+ ...
Macro tool Apr 23, 2006

Hi Harry,

If this cannot be done in DéjàVu itself, you can use a macro tool to remap ctrl+down to the context menu.

Hans Lenting

Harry Bornemann  Identity Verified
Mexico
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, done. Apr 23, 2006

Hans Lenting wrote:
Hi Harry,

If this cannot be done in DéjàVu itself, you can use a macro tool to remap ctrl+down to the context menu.

Hans Lenting

But this one is definitely on my wish list for the next version..

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ctrl-Down customisable as toolbar icon?

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs