portion found: la "a" se transforma en "e"
Thread poster: anne robinet
anne robinet
anne robinet  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:02
English to French
+ ...
Jan 29, 2007

when there is a portion found and i click on it, in the translation a is turned into e

Yolanda Broad
Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:02
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

Are you having a problem with DéjàVu or another software? Jan 31, 2007

Hello,

I am not familiar with any mention of "portion found" in DéjàVu, so I am trying to think of *anything* that might resemble the problem you are describing, but we also need to clarify where you are encountering the problem.

If you are indeed using DV, do you mean that you are clicking on a portion found in the "AutoSearch - Portions" window? Or are you clicking on items in some other window within the translation program? If so, which one?

The one
... See more
Hello,

I am not familiar with any mention of "portion found" in DéjàVu, so I am trying to think of *anything* that might resemble the problem you are describing, but we also need to clarify where you are encountering the problem.

If you are indeed using DV, do you mean that you are clicking on a portion found in the "AutoSearch - Portions" window? Or are you clicking on items in some other window within the translation program? If so, which one?

The one feature I can think of that might bring about what you describe is the AutoCorrect function. So, have you checked the AutoCorrect tab under Options to see if AutoCorrect is checked (activated) and if you have created any "tokens" to "replace with"?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

portion found: la "a" se transforma en "e"

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »