Incorrect comments about DejaVu
Thread poster: Karin Adamczyk (X)
Karin Adamczyk (X)
Karin Adamczyk (X)  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 00:25
French to English
Jan 21, 2003

Not long after Christmas, I made some comments in the CatFight area. I intended to compare MultiTrans and another product, but when I got close to the end of the form, I realized I had mistakenly selected DejaVu.

Two of the comments I remember were that DejaVu does not work with Word 2002 (XP) and that alignment is not accurate.

These comments are incorrect. DejaVu definitely works with Word 2002 (I use that combination all the time) and alignment is c
... See more
Not long after Christmas, I made some comments in the CatFight area. I intended to compare MultiTrans and another product, but when I got close to the end of the form, I realized I had mistakenly selected DejaVu.

Two of the comments I remember were that DejaVu does not work with Word 2002 (XP) and that alignment is not accurate.

These comments are incorrect. DejaVu definitely works with Word 2002 (I use that combination all the time) and alignment is controlled by the user.

I did click the Cancel button and then tried to find my comments. When I could not find them, I assumed my comparison was cancelled. It was brought to my attention today that those comments are in the CatFight area.

I have asked Henry to remove them since they are simply not true about Dejavu -- the comments were meant to be about another product.

I just wanted to clear this up in case anyone is influenced by these comments.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

DejaVu is a superb product that is only surpassed by the involvement of its developers (Atril) in the experiences and concerns of users of DejaVu. They implement improvements regularly based on requests from users.

Regards,

Karin Adamczyk
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
SITE FOUNDER
Referred the matter to Boyan Jan 21, 2003

Karin,

I am sorry for what must have been a bug in the CAT center. We will correct this now.

Regards,

Henry

Boyan Kostadinov
Boyan Kostadinov  Identity Verified
Bulgarian to English
+ ...
Your DejaVu comments have been removed Jan 21, 2003

Karin,

I just removed all the DejaVu comments under your name. I\'m sorry about the mix up.

Boyan

Karin Adamczyk (X)
Karin Adamczyk (X)  Identity Verified
Canada
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jan 21, 2003

Quote:

On 2003-01-21 17:05, boyank wrote:

Karin,

I just removed all the DejaVu comments under your name. I\'m sorry about the mix up.

Boyan

Thank you Henry and Boyan.

Take care,

Karin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Incorrect comments about DejaVu

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »