Dansk-Italiensk/Italiensk-Dansk Ordbog
smarinella  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:59
Member (2004)
German to Italian
+ ...
Jun 28, 2003

Kaere Kolleger,

sorry for writing in English, but my Danish isn't that good any longer, after many years' "break". Since I'm in ProZ and follow with interest the Danish forum,
I decided to start with the language once more.
I'd like to ask you

a) a serious dictionary (I have Munksgaards Dansk>It. only, Berlingske Forlag, 1979 + Danish-German/German-Danish from Langenscheidt) Da/I + I>Da to buy

b) any suggestions to improve it ON LINE(i.e.interesting links, courses at distance, and similars)

c)any other idea to keep in touch with a country I lived in + feel very bound to.

Tusend tak og favel
smarinella

[Edited at 2003-07-01 20:47]

[Edited at 2003-07-01 20:49]

Direct link Reply with quote

Mads Grøftehauge  Identity Verified
English to Danish
+ ...
Gyldendal Jun 30, 2003

Dear S.

I don't know how you can best improve your Danish living in Italy. Perhaps there are Danes living in your city you can 'trade language training' with? Surely there must be online language swapping forums as well.

Reliable Danish dictionaries in most language pairs are published by Gyldendal, Politiken ao. I don't know which to recommend for Italian.
Try searching on pensum.dk
http://www.pensum.dk/robot.php?searchstring=dansk-italiensk&searchtype=1&search_sech=on

Good luck!
Mads

PS: At first glance I thought you were looking for an IT dictionary. Try changing you headline to catch the eye of busy Danish Italian-experts

PPS: Have you seen the Language Lessons Exchange in ProZ' Community section?

[Edited at 2003-07-01 11:03]

smarinella  Identity Verified
Member (2004)
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Mads, Jul 19, 2003

for answering. I was expecting dozens of links, suggestions, forums, online specialization courses and similars to improve Danish but evidently I was not able to catch the eye of busy Da>It experts, as you said.

It's a pity, because the matter was of significance to me.

Tusend tak og venlig hilsen fra Italien

smarinella

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Dansk-Italiensk/Italiensk-Dansk Ordbog

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm Extract 2014
Save time by automatically extracting terms. Save 15% on ProZ.com

SDL MultiTerm Extract 2014 allows you to automatically create candidate term lists from your existing documentation. This removes the manual effort involved with traditional terminology creation, allowing you to rapidly add terms to SDL MultiTerm.

More info »