Mobile menu

Un exemple de devis de traduction
Thread poster: Pedro Tena
Pedro Tena  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 21, 2003

Bonjour à tous

Je n\'ai pas trouvé en Internet un exemple de devis de traduction en français que je dévrais envoyer aussitôt que possible au client. Mes langues de travail sont l\'anglais et l\'italien.

Quelqu\'un pourrait m\'aider à ce sujet?

grand merci!

Direct link Reply with quote

Guy Bray  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:12
Member (2002)
French to English
Template website Apr 21, 2003

Try this one (from a recent posting):

It\'s in English; I took one of them (small contractor\'s invoice?) and adapted it for myself.

IsaPro  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:12
English to French
+ ...
tu peux aller voir... Apr 21, 2003

Un nouveau soft de devis et de facturation très simple et très joli vient d\'être créé.

Pedro Tena  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
Thanks a lot, Guy Apr 21, 2003

Thanks Guy, I knew that useful web page, but it is good to have it reminded of. They do have invoices but I have not found out budgets in the page. Anyway, I made one up myself, and it wasn\'t that difficult.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Un exemple de devis de traduction

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs