Mobile menu

Off topic: Contract required for collaboration with French client
Thread poster: xxxerudite
Local time: 00:41
French to English
+ ...
Nov 6, 2003

I'm representing a French electronics company in the UK for a few of their products. I have set up a meeting with a potential buyer for next week. I'm working for commission. Does anybody have a contract, in French, that may be suitable? Basically I'm looking for an agreement between myself and the Electronics company to say that I will undertake to do X, Y, Z on their behalf and that I will receive x% of total sales in return. I've already put an NDA in place between the Electronics company and the purchaser in question but I need to protect my interests as well.
Best Wishes,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Contract required for collaboration with French client

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs